II: The Week After

Even after Veronica's dramatic scene happened at the cafe, Wulfe-Droid and I are still talking. He has a very human like cycle, even though he doesn't require sleep, or a charging station, which is odd considering every robotic species I've come across required at least a sleep cycle once a week.

We have sent so many selfies to one another, he has even sent me a teaser of what he is working with down below. Now at first, i was confused as hell, because robotic species aren't born, or created with genitals, but apparently he was created with a Big one.

That selfie lead me to where I am now, trying to pick an outfit for my date tonight. I have my dramatic bestie helping me, she thinks I should dress casual, and she brought so many dresses over for me to try on, but I was thinking some jeans, and a oversized hoodie, For my look.

"Sky, wear this gothic dress with a corset. Your figure is tiny, and you have great legs, it's sure to make him steamy under his bolts." Veronica says, while holding up a black dress with a lace up corset in the back. I simply sigh and just try it on. What could go wrong honestly, I'm in the safety of my one bedroom apartment in the high class part of the city, guards are everywhere.

She sits on my bed crossing her legs as I change clothes. We have seen one another naked since birth, so it's nothing for either of us to be ashamed of. I turn around, so she can lace my corset up. It gets tighter and tighter, until eventually I can't really breathe. It gets better when I get used to it being so tight, and pushing what doesn't exist up top, up.

'Ding-Ding-' my phone notifications go off.

I slide up on the screen to see a message from him.

'Hello , Strawberry Short-Stack, I am approaching your place of Dwelling, care to come out and join me, as I take you to explore the stars?' Wulfe-Droid says. I smile widely and respond with a simple, yet hopefully dramatic 'yes'.

I dash out of my apartment door, down multiple flights of steps, and rush out the main doors, leaving Veronica dumbfounded I'm pretty sure. I haven't been this excited since I was sixteen, when I went on my very first date.

I'm met with flashing colorful lights, and a ship floating above the ground by about ten feet. It's in the shape of a wolf head. The mouth opens, revealing a tongue like bridge. Wulfe-Droid walks down it, in a suit and tie, his tail swishing behind him, in what seems to be excitement, or anticipation.

I slowly walk up to him, my heels clacking against the ground. Once in front of one another, I get a more accurate look at our height difference. He is so tall, I have to strain my neck to look up at him, which is insane.

'You Look ravaging, much more beautiful in person, those Camera Devices, do your beauty no justice.'

He compliments me. I feel my face light up with color, as I struggle to find words to say to him back. When none come, I just stand there, and drift my gaze to the ground. Silence like dust settles around us. Not even cars or the sounds of the city are in the background to disturb this peace that we have.

He slips his pawed fingers underneath my chin, lifting it up ever so gently, so I'm looking him in his eyes. He smiles with a wolfish grin, and leads me up the spaceship, into the docking bay, all while I've never taken my eyes off of him. He snaps his fingers and my trance like state breaks, and the confusion sets in. I open my mouth, questions loaded and ready to fire, but he beats me to it.

'To make a long novel into a short summary, I put you in a trance with your eyes, because coming onto the space ship while walking so high up, is said to make up Ninety percent of the worlds current phobia. The fear of Heights' he says.