X: A Blast from the Past

"Im sorry.... But what? You decided that would be a great decision to make without me? Does this look like an open relationship to you?" Sky asked, angrily.

He was Flabbergasted. He couldn't believe his ears. They just invited Sunne into their relationship. He watched as the three shared a kiss.

He raised a brow, and swung his legs over the bed.

"Wulfe, ive changed my mind. Please take me back home. I need some space. This is to much for me right" Sky Hisses. He didn't know where all this pent up anger suddenly came from, and he knew it wasn't him, but he needed to talk to his therapist about this. Wulfe, looked slightly hurt, infact all three of the male Beasts did, but that wasn't sky's problem right now.

Another surge of anger bubbled to the surface... "actually I have a better idea".....

"Dave?" Sky called out to his nurse. Appearing right next to him, Dave asks what he needed. "Please warp me back to my home planet, earth." Sky says, a newfound confidence blooming inside of his chest. The crystalline nurse nods, before chanting some words, and a rainbow light emitting from his hands. In the blink of an eye, Sky was back home in his room.
.
Sky groans towards the ceiling, as they plop onto their bed. Anger still bubbling, like boiling water. He had to call his Bestie. Let her know he is back for the time being, and that they should totally hang out.

He dialed her number multiple times, but the same thing happened everytime. Straight to voicemail. Sighing he plops back down onto the bed. He wanted to do something, and since everything seemed to be making him angry, he didn't know what.

Sky stood up, then his world went white. He could feel his body fall backwards, thankfully landing on his bed

He saw emptiness, a void if you will. It was this place of nothingness, the only thing there in the center was a archipelago of Floating Islands, ranging from various sizes in a circle. With the largest being in the center. The island in the center kept getting closer an closer. He felt as if he might crash, and the anxiety started to become apparent. He shielded his eyes with his arms, waiting to make contact with the ground, only it never came.

"Now what are you doing in my domain?" A Voice questioned, Deep and Masculine. When sky finally opened his eyes, and seen that he didn't crash, and everything was alright, he took a look to the side, towards the being who was keeping his body afloat. It was a White Wolf, he wore a leather jacket, and had piercing's. He looked totally Emo.

Sky's mouth ran dry, before he could utter a word. The being smiled mischievously at Sky, some not so friendly thoughts coursing through its head, but that would have to be saved for later.

"My, my, my, your certainly a feisty little thing, aren't cha" the Wolf said.

-

"We mustn't blame ourselves entirely. Something has happened with Sky. I noticed something, when he first bumped into me. It was like a flicker in his soul, a spark. I would call it a flame.

I kept feeling a power spike, and I couldn't pinpoint where it came from. Then sky bumped into me, and it all made sense. That Fire inside his soul, is causing him to be angry. We must help him, at all cost's.

Ragmaroko, did you not realize this would happen? That energy is building up inside of him, right now as we speak, and if we don't stop him from getting to angry, who know's what could happen." Sunne says, pacing around the room. The clanking of his armor filling the silence.

-

"Yeah thats what im saying V! Like they didn't even consult me, and i literally just.... Im torn. Yes i danced with him, but that doesn't mean im giving consent. Don't even get me started when they had those strippers all over them and were drinking-"