XIII: The water Tribe

Sky did not see this coming at all, even though it felt like he did expect something similar like this to happen deep down. Upon arriving on the planet, which primarily consisted of water, with some land masses here and there, they were greeted by the main inhabitants of the planet... a race of Beings who resembled a mixture of carnivorous beast folk. Spears were pointed at them, and they managed to take Sky hostage. Speaking in broken English, one of the warriors managed to make enough sense, and the results were not in our Favor. They had planned on keeping Sky hostage, until their King and Queen decided what the groups fate was.

It wasn't the most solid idea, for the water tribe to keep Sky hostage, as everyone there was strong enough to take them on. The three Beast-Men knew they could wipe this tribe from existence, but one look from Sky erased all those types of thoughts from their minds. The journey to where their Rulers were at, was tedious, and Sky took notice of how it always seemed as if something was underneath the water, moving, watching, sizing up... It made Sky anxious, as water surrounded the land on all sides, and the small bridge they were being forced to walk on, wasn't that wide... One wrong move, and they would take a tumble into the water, and whatever lurked below.

"Muve Itf, Hoomun" A Lion Man said, jabbing the spear further into Sky's back, who just gritted his teeth, at the pain. Secretly thanking whatever God or Goddess was up above that listened, as his stomach no longer extended due to his fun time with a certain Knight. He had hoped they got to their destination son, something seemed off about this planet, and its inhabitants... it worried him, filled him with Angst.

"How soon until we get there-" Ragmo asked. His only answer was the spear being pressed further into his throat, to which he only sighed. He hated the water people, but it was important they came here. He knew they wouldn't give them a warm welcome, as they hated outsiders.

"wer hure" Spoke the Warrior leading the group. Sky looked at the place, presented in front of them. His eyes widened as the entire place seemed to be some sort of solid water structure, molded into a castle... a water castle...

Pushing forward, they walked towards the castle, more and more guards appearing from nowhere... It was worse when the group entered the 'castle'. Guards were stationed everywhere, and believe it or not, none of them seemed to be worried about how the entire castle was made from water, and could come crashing down any moment. Hallways, the floor, everything was made of water... even the furniture, Sky noted. This place made a sinking feeling rise up in their chest...

"Looked what the Water brought in" A Blue Colored Wolf Beast Says, walking towards Sky and the other's. He had this guarded expression, and he just reeked of power... the atmosphere around him seemed charged, electrically. It took Sky's breath away, and his gasp was audible. The Blue Wolf looked at Sky, his face morphing into a wicked grin.

"My, My, what do we have here... what a sweet looking Human... What brings you to our domain" He asks Sky, grabbing his chin between his Paw... Sky on the other couldn't even formulate words, as it felt like his breath was being stolen, and his lungs were filling with water. Luckily one of the others spoke up, telling the Wolf it was none of his business, to which he laughed a viciously. The Atmosphere continued to grow heavier, and sky fell to his knee's, while, Sunne, Ragmo, and Wulfe all Glared, standing just fine. They knew who this was, but they wouldn't utter a world to sky just yet. It was Arike, the Prince of the Water Tribe, and Elemental of Water.

"Take those three Beefy Boy's to the holding cell, until My parent's and i can come to a decision. On the other hand, take the Human to my chambers, and make sure that Dress has a shade of Blue on it... that Fiery Red is simply Disgusting, and not to my taste's..." Arike Say's. The tribe instantly scattering around to fulfill the Prince's Wishes. Sky was lead down a hallway, that was like the rest of the castle he had seen so far, made of water. The Guards stopped a solid wooden door, and led The human into it. Shocked is the word that could be used to describe Sky's expression... The room itself had solid wooden walls, and floor, with furniture not comprised of water.