Chapter XVIII: Quakenado

"So, what do you think they are arguing about, Mom?" Luna whispered to Sky. They were currently up High, watching the elemental's fight. Sky was going to intervene but his 'Daughter' Decided to take the matter into her own hands, and not let Sky fight.

"They are probably arguing over Bukki's brashness. I mean he was entirely in the wrong here. Coming out of nowhere, attacking people!" Sky Shouted. He just wanted this to be over with all ready, for it was tiresome to do nothing but fight. It was like he never had a day of peace.

"Your such a damn idiot Bukki" Telus bellowed, smashing him with a boulder "Do you think of anyone else besides your self, you arrogant prick" Telus was beyond pissed. Bukki was always an arrogant egocentric prick. God forbid he ever regained full strength, it would only increase his massive ego.

Rioke was to weak to join the fight, so he was taking a much needed rest.

"Okay break it up, break it up, we have many more important things to-" Ragmo is cut off by a huge beam shooting up into the Atmosphere. The Silence is deafening, nobody can speak, and its not like they don't want to but they physically Can't.

-

The beam shot High into the atmosphere, cylindrical in shape and Teal in color, hitting a constellation. At first nothing happened, them the stars started to rearrange themselves until they gave shape to a certain hulking behemoth. Opening his Eyes, Cerberi. Decided he needed to find out where the energy came from, and take it for himself.

"That was weird. Everyone okay?" Sky Questioned. Slowly floating to the ground thanks to his daughter.

A chorus of "Yes and im good" was heard.

"That's a relief-" Sky said, but paused when he felt a crushing weight surround him, following by a cloud obscuring his vision. The weight seemed to get tighter as if giving his body a squeeze. "Finally..... after so many years....." a Deep Voice vibrated, and Sky was floating once again.

"H-hello" He Called out, receiving silence in return. Thundering footsteps sounded out, as the ground shook, beneath the beings gigantic feet. He collected his prize after so Long, and he hasn't changed abit. Sky was starting to get alittle fearful, and he didn't know what was going on.

Whatever was holding him released, and he fell a few feet before he met the ground. The cloud cleared and finally he could see clearly again. A small whimper crept past his lips as he stared at the Behemoth in front of him. It was Cerberi it had to be, nobody was that Monstrous, sure the elementals were tall but this being was twice their size.

"So good to see you again Starlight. I presume these elementals have been good company. What a Beautiful place of sanctuary, it's unfortunate that it must be Laid to Ruin" Cerberi says, as he opens his three mouths, a black glowing Hue is seen forming.

"HEY! UGLY! get away from my city" Drakon Shouted, leaping up and bashing Cerberi in one of his faces. The Behemoth growls then roars loudly. Shaking the ground beneath him.

"Sky stay Back, this is no longer safe" Arike says, summoning giant water bubbles that have a whirlpool effect going on. A giant sphere of water in the center, with hundreds of small water bubbles circling around it. They crash into Cerberi, causing him to fall to the ground.

Chaos ensues once more, and it seems this is Sky's everyday life now. Always fighting, always facing death, always looking monster in the eyes....