IX: We miss you so Much

After Sunne just left Sky standing there, wondering what the hell was going on, he decided to distract himself by dancing. He found multiple dance partners, and they twirled across the dance floor. Sky felt as if they were on the top of the world, an unstoppable force, to be reckoned with.

They kept dancing until their ankles started to swell, and called it quits. Trying to find Wulfe and Ragmaroko was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, nearly impossible. It felt like he looked for ages, only to find them both drinking. Having what looked like strippers all over them, laughing and giggling why they were smirking seductively.

His mouth dropped, and then Sky saw Red. Not recalling entirely what happened next, he remembered some Shouting, then the sound of a hit, probably his end, then waking up in a bed, after blacking out from anger. Not knowing whose bed or room this is, Sky doesn't want to stay long, so they throw their legs over the side and leave, not wanting to intrude. He opens the door only to see Sunne standing there.

Sky, 'tsked' and walked away. Not sparing the Knight another glance. He was tired of all these men, and their excuses. He expected Wulfe and Ragmaroko to be different, and hell he didn't even know Sunne that well, but with the way he was looking at him, made it feel that a spark could have been there. Unfortunately he felt he had been played, not twice but three times. He had hoped those two idiots were enjoying themselves, and he hoped he kicked their asses.

Sky roamed through the white halls of the Palace, tears eventually clouding his vision. He was becoming overwhelmed with emotion, and there was nothing he could do, to turn off the faucet in his Eyes. He was so emotional, he felt hurt. Anyone would really, and he was wishing he hadn't come in the first place. Those two told him not to drink, then turned around getting drunk themselves. Having strippers all over them.

It just... made Sky so.... Angry... but what made his blood boil, was when someone put there hand over his mouth, and held his body close to theirs, and ran away with him. He couldn't see anything, this being was massive. He heard the soft 'click' of a door, before being tossed on a bed.

"What the f-" Sky started to say, but was shushed when a striped tail had been put over his mouth.

"Sky... please listen, im so sorry, about leaving you so suddenly, if you would just let me explain... please" the Knight pleaded with the human. Sky's angry expression softened, and nodded his head, the tail leaving his mouth.

"You've got five minutes" sky says, authoritatively. Sunne nodded, thats all he needed, now how was he going to explain this. This topic was always a delicate one, and it really instilled his deep sated fear of chasing away the ones he cared about.

-

"In my universe they call us, The Bloody one's. Your kind calls them vampires. I was born this way... something happened when i brought into existence. Also Sky You smell really good, and when we were dancing, and i dipped you, and seen your neck, it made that primal side, that ive taken so long to suppress, come bubbling to the surface, and I couldn't hurt you... not to mention, its been many years since ive last fed, and you smell really good...." Sunne says....

Sky was conflicted now.. he didn't know how to feel, the heat from the knight was causing his mind to become hazy.

"Do you want to have a small taste?" Sky slurred, drunk off of the heat being provided. Sunne moved faster then one would think someone of his size could, pinning sky's body to the matress. His armor disappearing from his body, allowing Sky to rub his hands all over the muscles the Tiger has. The pecs, to his abs, sky left no part of his chest unturned.

Sunne's mind was becoming clouded, the human causing a haze, as he touched every part of his chest, whimpering ever so slightly. Sunne let out a soft growl, and buried his face into the small human's neck, inhaling Sky's scent deeply. Sky was acting as if he was in heat, whimpering, begging, pleading.