Chapter XIV: City of Earth, Song, and Sky

'We are the voices in the Sky! We love to sing all day! Welcome to our lovely Home!!!'

Sang the Sirens flying High in the sky. The city was emitting a Bright Glow, and Syl just wanted to make sure Sky got the proper care he needed, and he knew just who to take the human to.

Drakon and Telus.

The only two elementals fully in-sync with themselves, and the only elementals to not be separated in two. It was a rare case indeed, but it tends to happen with your a go with the flow kind of dragon, and a Solid like the earth, kind of Rabbit. Syl just knew.

He hurried to their place of dwelling, which was surprisingly not a cave, but a huge pent house. He teleported into their living room, which earned a groan.

"What the hell? There is a random leaf spirit in our living room-" Drakon loudly stated, which hurt Syl's ears, causing him to slightly wince. He dropped sky off onto their couch and then teleported away, to go find some peace in quiet.

-

"Woah, Telus, this Leafy spirit Bro, dropped off a human. Not just any human, but this one reaks of elemental energy.... Wicked" "Stop Gawking, and help me make dinner, im sure out unexpected guest will be famished when he wakes up, he reeks of Burn out".

The two elementals decided to make a special dish. It involved exotic fruits, some pasta, a sauce, and some spices from different area's of the universe. They hoped it wasn't going to overwhelm sky's senses, but their cooking wasn't for everyone.

One time when Drakon cooked for the guests they had over, it nearly sent them to the intergalactic Health Center, for being overwhelming in flavors, and spices hotter than the sun.

Drakon and Telus had been in love for thousands of years, and their love surely has lasted the sands of time, but they never had sex. They were both Tops, and equally dominant. They desired a third, a submissive to balance things out, but those were hard to find. Finding one that clicked with both of them was difficult, and seemed nearly impossible, but they would keep looking.

"Ngh, my head, w-what happened?" Sky grumbled as he opened his eyes, looking at an unknown ceiling. He dared not roll off whatever he was laying on, everything just hurt all over and he didn't want to risk something else happening. That damn Water Source took his body for a spin, and used it to exact its revenge on that water tribe for being imprisoned, when it knew damn well it wasn't there fault. 'How Infuriating' Sky thought to himself. He continued to stare at the ceiling, feeling lethargic.

"Oh your awake! How Fantastic, I'll let Telus know, and welcome to our humble abode." A weird dragon look dude said, wearing over sized sneakers, and overall was very colorful, so colorful in fact, Sky thought he needed to wear a lot more Black. He looked like an overly happy skater dude. Sky still didn't feel the need to move, he was drained of all energy, and moving would use what little reserve energy he didn't exactly have right now.

"oh what a surprise, Hello. My name is Telus, and this is Drakon"  A Tall Muscular Rabbit said. Parts of This Telus seemed to have formations of rock and stone growing on him. "Oh, Hello Telus, Drakon... My name is Sky, and im so sorry to impose, i did not expect to wake up here, but i think o should check into the nearest hotel, or abandoned building, i would hate for anyone to get hurt because of me". Telus, and Drakon Look at Sky, confused. Hurt them? They were beings of elemental energy, they were nearly impervious, to anything. Not wanting to press further, Telus offered to help Sky up to try the dinner he had prepared for them. The three ate dinner in silence, sky loving the flavors of the food, and surprisingly not finding them overwhelming at all.

"How... How did i get here?" The question was simple, yet it hung there in front of their faces. They felt like their throats had constricted and they couldn't answer the question. Drakon cleared his throat, and looked at sky.