Zayn imagine

So I actually have no idea where the writer and co writer are. I've been waiting for a while for an answer on when we are supposed to update, but I haven't gotten one, so I'm just gonna update.
Anyway, I'm a new co writer.
Enjoy ?
Darling xX

---------------------------------------------

"Zayn, you Knew there was something between us, and you still went with another girl." Y/N said, staring at her shoes.

She looked up as I spoke, "I just. You didn't seem interested."

"And I thought we were getting serious. I guess I was wrong."

"No. I still want that. If you'll have me, I want that more than anything."
When she didn't say anything I added, "I shouldn't have. I only want you. Only you." I grabbed her hand.

"And I wanted only you."

Before I could ask about 'wanted', she had pushed me back into the wall. Her hands slid down it my belt buckle whilst keeping her eye contact with me.

She undid the belt. He fingers slithering their way into my pants.

I liked where this was going, so I didn't stop her.

As she took my pants off, she took my dick in her hand.

She massaged it with her hands and slowly lowered her mouth towards it.

"Fuck Y/N." She licked the tip and I couldn't take it. I needed to be inside her pussy, not her mouth. I picked her up and took her to the bed.
I needed her to forgive me.

Y/N dragged down her panties agonizingly slow, leaving her skirt on.

She placed herself on top of me, and slid her hips down, lowering herself onto my shaft.

She groaned shutting her eyes tightly.

I grasped the back of her neck softly, pulling her down to my lips:

I moaned in her mouth as Y/N bounced faster.

I thrusted my hips up to meet hers, her legs wobbled slightly, and I knew I had hit her Gspot.
Her moans were so sweet, getting louder as she grew closer to her orgasm.
"I'm gonna-"
She ejaculated, shaking, her nails scratching my torso.

"I'm so close," I moaned.

She climbed off my cock and started to deep throat.

"Shit. I'm gonna cum." I closed my eyes, ready.

She suddenly stopped.

It was the weirdest feeling not cumming. I shook my head trying to get out of the daze.

When I opened my eyes, I realized she had fixed her skirt and her hair.

"Y/N?" I called out, confused.

She walked out my door, leaving her panties on the door knob.

I never saw her again. Fucking evil goddess.

---------------------------------------------

I made this , so if it sucked, go easy on me.

Darling x