Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Haera was smiling while looking at the sunset in front of her. The laugh and chitchatting of her family and kids was filled the whole place. Years has past, she's slowly accepting that Ilham Pratama was really gone forever. Hindi na niya ito mahahawakan o mayayakap pang muli.

Ngunit sa nangyaring iyon, natutunan ni Haera na kahit sa sandaling mga sandali ng pagmamahal ay nag-iwan ng walang hanggang bakas, and her heart was thankful para sa maikling oras na kanilang ibinahagi sa isa't isa.

In the intricate tapestry of life where moments are woven with delicate threads of memories, she discovered, with a heart heavy with both sorrow and love, that her time with Ilham, although painfully brief, shimmered with an intensity and depth that many might never experience in a lifetime, teaching her the bittersweet truth that sometimes, the most profound joys are those that are fleeting, yet they leave an indelible mark on the soul.

Mahirap man nang una dahil nasanay siyang laging nakaalalay si Ilham sa kanya ay sinikap niyang maging matatag. Nagawa niyang lumaban sa kabila nang kawalan, at pagsubok na dumating sa kanya. Nawalan man siya ng tagapagligtas, matalik na kaibigan, pamilya, at asawa ay tinupad niyang mabuhay nang masaya tulad ng hiniling nito sa kanya.

“I'm sure, Ilham is really proud of you now. Nagawa mo ang lahat ng hiniling niya para sa 'yo,” Ghon said while looking at the sunset too.

She nodded and smiled, “I know he is.”

Ngumiti silang pareho sa isa't isa kasabay na tumayo at nagtungo sa pamilya nila na masayang nag-uusap sa isang malapat at malaking picnic blanket. Sa likuran ng mga ito ay naglalaro ang mga bata.

In every moment we spend with our loved ones is like capturing a precious drop of time. It's so easy to let them slip through our fingers if we're not careful.

Time is fleeting, and the moments we share with the people we love are irreplaceable. It's those small gestures, the unsaid words, and even the simplest acts of kindness that often mean the most.

Dahil, madalas, hindi natin napapansin ang halaga ng isang sandali hanggang ito ay maging alaala. Sa pamamagitan ng tunay na pagpapahalaga sa lahat ng mabubuting bagay na ginawa ng isang tao para sa atin, hindi lamang natin kinikilala ang kanilang pagmamahal at pagsisikap kundi pinapatibay din natin ang ating relasyon sa kanila. We're reminding ourselves, and them, of the profound impact they have on our lives.

Dahil siya pinili niyang pahalagan ang mga tao sa paligid niya ngayon. Dahil hindi niya alam na ano mang oras kayang bawiin ang buhay na mayroon sila.

Life, in its unpredictability, teaches us one undeniable truth: time is fleeting. Every shared laugh, every whispered secret, and every comforting touch from those we love is a gift, a fragment of time we'll never get back.

So, it's crucial to be present in those moments, to truly see and appreciate them. When someone you love extends their heart, whether it's through a grand gesture or a simple act of kindness, recognize it.

Value it. For in doing so, you're not just acknowledging their efforts but also cementing those memories, ensuring that even when time moves forward, the essence of those moments remains eternal in your heart.

“Mommy, it's time. I think Daddy is waiting for us.” Gelle run towards her and hold her hand.

Mula sa pagkakaupo sa tabi ng Mommy niya at tumayo siya. Haera nodded at their family, get the flowers in their tent and let Gelle pulled her into the beautiful grave house.

Pinili nilang doon ilibing si Ilham sa paboritong lugar nila, dahil iyon din ang isang request nito. Kung sakali man na mawala siya ay gusto niyang makatabi ito.