Cage the Truth

"Amidst the storm of forgotten memories, You must navigate the deceitful downpour and find the truth before the rainbows of your life fade away."

TEASER

Rain Valdadero, a loving mother, is involved in a life-threatening accident caused by someone's reckless behavior behind the wheel. Rain is presumed dead when a body matching her description is found in the morgue. However, someone cunningly manipulates the DNA test results to ensure Rain's supposed demise, concealing her true motive behind this deceitful act.

Rain, now suffering from amnesia, unexpectedly encounters Ghon once again. Unaware of her past or the accident, Rain is in a romantic relationship with Ilham and has become a devoted mother figure to his five-year-old daughter. Exploiting Rain's vulnerability, IIham claims that his daughter is actually Rain's biological child, further complicating her situation.

Driven by a desire for the truth and caught in a web of lies spun by IIham, Rain sets out on a journey to uncover the secrets buried within her past. As she unravels the mysteries surrounding the accident and her relationship with Ghon, Rain must confront her forgotten memories and ultimately confront the person responsible for her near-death experience.

All Right Reserved 2023