✯--⁴³.𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝--✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:341
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

I was at my desk; learning for the 2 tests I had tomorrow. Afterwards I had a project to finish with Hermione for Monday.

I was already tired and have been studying for probably hours.

But I was so busy trying to learn that I didn't hear the bedroom door open and close. Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders and that got me out of my "trance".
I jump from my seat and look behind me only to see Mattheo. I sigh in relief.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." said Mattheo as a chuckle escaped his lips.

I just nod and turn back to the book I was reading.
After a few moments of silence he speaks again.

"Didn't you learn this already?" He asks, leaning over to see the book and the notes I had better.

"I did. But I have 2 tests tomorrow and I need to make sure I don't get a shit grade." I say; followed by a sigh.

Mattheo sits in the chair next to me and holds my hand. I look up from the book only to meet his worried expression.

"I can see you are tired. Come on, get into bed. Leave the fucking book."

I shake my head. I really had to learn. My parents said I better get a high grade or otherwise they won't let me come home for Christmas holidays.

As I was deep in thought, I didn't realised a tear fell down my face, but Mattheo wiped it with his thumb.

"Y/n. Please get sleep." he tries to plead with me.

After a few more attempts though, I finally agree.

We both get into bed and he turnd the TV and puts [fav/movie] on.
But after not even 10 minutes in I fall asleep on his chest.

I am lucky to have such a good friend.

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲💗