✯----⁶.𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:505
✯⚠️:𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

I entered my dorm with tears running down my face. I knew I had to study more... and so I failed the test. My parents are going to kill me...

I throw myself face first in my bed. Mattheo was at his desk, doing God knows what. When he saw me he didn't realise I was crying.

"Hey darling. How was your day?" My boyfriend asked. My voice was cracking but I still answered.

"It was shit..."

I could hear him get up. Then I felt a hand on my lower back.
"What happpend?" his sweet, caring voice asked.

I looked up at him. When he saw that I was crying he looked a bit taken by surprise. He then hugged me.

"I failed my test in potions. My parents have to be informed by this. They will kill me next time we see each other."

He knew my family. The Malfoy family. Nobody really cared about my well-being, well, except for my brother, Draco.

He was always there for me just like I was always there for him.
We both knew my dad will Crucio my ass as soon as I will step inside the house.

"It will be ok darling. I promise you, I will try my best to protect you and make sure you are ok."

I looked at him. He gave me a reassuring smile as he placed his hand on my cheeck, rubbing tiny circles with his finger. I melted in his touch.

"You can't do anything about it, Mattheo. I can't come to your place and..."

"But I can come to yours."

Mattheo said, interrupting me. I guess that was an idea, but what could he do? I mean, yeah, dad wouldn't hurt him, as he is the son of the most cruel man. But that wouldn't stop him from doing anything to me...

"You won't be able to help me Mattheo. It's just better to leave it like this."

There was a moment of silence. I'm sure he was thinking about what to say. He should quit this idea. He couldn't help me and that's it.

I sigh. "Let's just enjoy this day, alright?"

He nodded.

I went to the fridge and got [favorite flavour] icecream and a mint ice cream with chocolate chips. I gave Mattheo the mint icecream and I put f/m on. Mattheo groaned.

"Really Y/n? You saw it like 5 times now!"

I looked at him with puppy eyes. He let out a deep sigh and said
"Ok, press play. But it's the last time I watch it with you. Ok?"
I just nodded, excited to watch it with him.

Before I could press play, Mattheo gave me a kiss that turned into a make out sesion. After that, realising that the icecream would melt, I stopped and went to play the movie.

As we sat cuddled, while eating icecream and watching the movie, I thought about how I had the best boyfriend anyone could have.