✯----³².𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬?----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:877
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

It was a chill Saturday night. Me, Hermione, Harry and Ron were studying togheter.

More like me and Hermione. Ron was slamming his head against the table and Harry kept trying to convince me and Hermione to go somewhere.

"Come onnnnn. Hermione?" Harry said as he and Ron looked at her. She shook her head.
Harry groaned as he nudged Ron and gestured his head towards me.

"Y/n? You know I love you right?" Ron said. I look up from the book and see a smiling Harry and Ron.

"We love you, right Harry?" Ron continued as he side eyed Harry. The boy quickly nodded.

I look back at the book
"Keep it in your pants will ya?" I say and Hermione laughts.

"Keep it for Hermione Ron." I continue and Hermione stops laughting.

"Y/n! What the hell?" Hermione said as she pushed me jokingly.
I shrug and I look back at the book.

"Girls we can't study here all night." Harry says and Ron agrees with him.
Of course.

"Why not?" I ask as I tilt my head slightly.

"Because it's damn boring." Ron says in an obvious tone. Just then there was a big thud heard from outside. Me and Hermione look at eachother as we both get up and run out, the boys following closly after us.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Ron said

"Ronald Weasley will you shut up for a second?!" Hermione said as we continue running.

Just outside our common room was Mattheo's body full of blood.
Harry, Ron and Hermione all gasp in unison while I look confused at him.

"I think you guys should go..." I say and I face them.
"I will take care of him." I say as I gave Hermione a reassuring smile

"Are you sure? We could help." Hermione said as she turned to look at the boys.
"Actually I am kind of tired... " Harry said while taking a few steps backwards.

Ron yawned as he followed Harry's movements.
"I am tired too... Maybe we should sleep." Ron said an he looked at Harry
"Maybe we should." Harry answered. And they were gone.

I roll my eyes and I look back at Hermione, who had an annoyed look on her face.
"It's fine. I need to go to my dorm anyways. I will take him and clean him up." I say. Hermione nods and she leaves.

*Timeskip*
Mattheo was laying on my bed, still unconcious. I managed to clean his wounds and his clothes, but I didn't take them off of course.
I hate Mattheo. I don't even know why I am helping him.

We have been enemies sincr the first year of Hogwarts. He was always a pain in the ass. An asshole.

I hate how he always pushes my books off my desk, how he puts his foot in front of me in hopes I would fall. And I hate how he makes me feel.

Everytime I see him I have butterflies. But I don't know why. I can't like him. We are enemies.

Just then I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard Mattheo's voice.

"What? Where the fuck am I?... Y/n?" He asked. I could feel his eyes burning through me.

I turn around and I nod.
"Yeah, it's me."

"What am I doing in your dorm? Did we finally have sex?" He asked as he got out of the bed.

"What? God no... Wait, what do you mean by "finally"?" I ask him with a grin on my face.

"You know what I mean." He says and he winks. I feel my face heat up.

"Uhm... You were on the floor. You had cuts all over you and you were full of blood... So I got you to my dorm to help you..." I say as I turn back around. I knew he would tease me about it.

Just then I felt a hot breath on the back of my neck and two arms on my waist. I was span around and put up on the counter.

"You, Y/n L/n... Helped me?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. I roll my eyes as I push him by his chest.

"Don't get your hopes up." I say

"I am not getting them up. They are already." He said as he inched closer.

"What do you mean?" I say and I put my hand over his mouth.
"You know we are enemies, right?" I say in an obvious tone.

He grabs my wrist and gets my hand away from his mouth so he can talk.
"If that's what you think. But I like you Y/n. I do... I liked you since I first saw you..."

"Then why were you an asshole to me all this time if you liked me?" I ask more confused than ever.

"I guess it was easier to be a pain in the ass to you than admit my feelings." He says and he lookes deep into my eyes.

"Well I like you too" I say and I wrap my hands around his neck, pushing him into me.

Our bodies press togheter as our lips connect.
Finally.