✯---³⁵.𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭.²---✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:803
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

✯𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐨𝐟 "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫" 𝐚𝐬 trisha3837 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭) 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :)

These past days were hell. Mattheo kept trying to talk to me, but everytime I walked away.

"I really miss him Pans..." I say as I lay on my back on Pansy's bed
She lays next to me
"I know... But what he did was wrong as fuck." Pansy replied.

She was right. Even if maybe he had feelings for me now it doesn't change the fact that he got with me because of a bet.

"I know..." I say and I sigh "But I keep thinking about how hurt he looked when I said that I never loved him." I continue

"But it was a lie, right?"

"Yeah but he doesn't know that..." I say and Pansy nods

"You know what?" Pansy said as she turned to face me "You don't need a man. Let's get your mind off of this. Let's go shopping!" Pansy says

I was not in the mood for that. I needed to take a shower and get dressed and I was too lazy to do so.

"I don't know... I'm not in the mood to shower and get dressed right now."

"Come on! It will be fun I promise! We can buy new clothes or whatever you want! And I can help. Please Y/n." Pansy pleaded

"Fine. Let me shower and get dressed."

*Timeskip*
I put on some jeans and a tank top, let my hair down and did my make-up. Nothing much though. After all we were going shopping.

Pansy was also ready so we left. On the way to the shop we bump into Draco.

"Hi Draco." Pansy greets him

"Hi. Hello Y/n..."

"Hi... uhm I will leave you two alone." I say and I start to walk away.

I didn't want the whole situation with Draco to be brought up. Not now at least.
I enter the shop and go to look at some dresses. I don't have a good dress for a party so I could buy one.

As I was looking through them one caught my attention. It was red and it had a cut on the side. Pretty simple but it was good for a party.

"It would look good on you." I hear someone say from behind me and I freeze. I know this voice...

I turn around and see who I expected to see. Mattheo.
"Thank you" I say, but it came out more as a question

He just nods and keeps staring at me.
"Can I help you with something...?" I ask confused

"We should talk... Please. You keep avoiding me."

"I know what I am doing. After all I don't get why you care. I am just a bet, aren't I?" I ask furious. The balls he had to come up to me to "talk" when it was clearly his fault for what happend.

"Y/n let me explain..." Mattheo tried to plead with me but I wasn't having any of his shit.

"Explain what? This relationship wouldn't have happend if there wasn't this bet. Nothing would have happend if you would have stopped being so full of yourself and if you didn't make that fucking bet!" I say a bit too loud as people in the store started to give us, me, looks.

"Do you regret?" Mattheo asked. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
"Do you regret I made that bet? The 2 year relationship we had? Do you think I would have been in a two year relationship with you just because of a bet? If I wouldn't have had feelings for you I would have been with you for a few months!" Mattheo says. I was taken by surprise by his outburst.

"Yes. I regret that bet. You wasted 2 years of my life. It doesn't matter that you love me now, you probably wouldn't have if the bet didn't exist. Our relationship was built on a bet. On a joke."

It hurt me. The fact that he still thinks he is right and that he is so cocky. Our relationship was basically a fucking lie.

"I'm...sorry." Mattheo said as he looked into my eyes with a tear rolling down his face.

I felt a pain in my heart. Like a sharp knife pierced through it. My vision was getting blurry and my eyes watery. My hands started shaking as I turn around, not facing him anymore.

He wasn't going to see how he affects me.

"You should be... I am sorry for falling for a dick like you." I say with a shaky voice and I walk out of the store, right past Pansy and Draco, and leave.