✯----²³.𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:416
✯⚠️:𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

I was at a party with my best friend Mattheo.
We have been really close since 3rd year of Hogwarts, but slowly I started having feelings for him. I never told him that because I am scared this might ruin our friendship, so I kept quiet.

As I was talking with Draco and Pansy I saw a girl glued to Mattheo's arms.
She was laughting and smiling while Mattheo tried ignoring her, clearly uncomfortable.

I tried to ignore it as I didn't want to make a scene. So I went back to talk with Pansy and Draco.

"Damn that girl next to Mattheo really won't leave him alone." Said Draco looking in Mattheo's way.

Pansy looked at me to see if I was fine. She was the only one who knew that I liked him.

I looked at Mattheo and saw the girl leaning her head against his shoulder.

At that moment I snapped.
I went to her with my glass full of water and threw it on her.

"What's your problem?!"
"My fucking problem is that you don't keep your hands to yourself, bitch."
"How dare you?!" the girl said before grabbing a plant and throwing it at me. I moved so the plant hit another person.

Mattheo backed away as he knew well what was going to happen.

"Two can play this game, sweetheart." I said before lunging at her.
I grabbed her hair with one hand as she groaned.

"Let's see how you like the tastw of this." I said just as I threw her face first in the wall.
She fell backwards and blood started running from her nose.
I smirked as she struggled to get up.

"Now go and bother someone else, will you?" I said as I turned around.
As I started making my way to Mattheo I felt someone grab my hand.
I turned around and it was the girl from earlier. I free my hand and grab her finger twisting it.
She screamed in pain as her bone cracking could be heard.

"I said to go bother someone else." I said as I glare at her.
Mattheo came from behind me and put his hand around my shoulders.

"Good one darling."
"I know."
We locked eyes as he leaned in. I out my hand on his chest to stop him
"What are you doing?" I asked, confused

"Giving you a reward."
He winked at me as he smashed his lips on mine.