✯----²⁵.𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐔𝐩----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:1.1K+
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Mattheo invited me to the Yule Ball one month ago. Me and a few friends from Griffyndor were chatting about the Yule Ball and if we had dates, when Mattheo came and asked me with some roses in his hand.
I said yes, of course. I wanted to go with him, so I ditched 2 guys that asked me only so I could wait for him, to go with him

Anyways, it was the day before the Ball and I still didn't have a dress!
So I texted my group chat with Hermione, Ginny and Pansy.

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬ت︎
:Guys!I am in like, big problems!

Mione📚: What happend Y/n?

Ginger🔥: What's up Y/n?

:I don't have a dress for the Yule Ball!

Mione📚: What?! Y/n that's so irresponsible!

Pans🐍: I hate to admir but Hermione is right. The Yule Ball is tomorrow!

:I know that! Can any of you come with me to help me pick a dress?

Pans🐍: Y/n I would love to but I have plans with Draco today. Sorry xoxo

Ginger🔥: I can't! Sorry. I am on those days.😭

:It's fine guys, don't worry! Hermione?

Mione📚: I am getting ready right now! Will meet you at your dorm.

:Damn alright! Thank you so much🙏🏻

As I got dressed I heard 3 knocks on my door. I opened it knowing it was Hermione. She dragged be by my hand ou of my dorm and closed the door.
"Let's go!" She said as she dragged me along.

"You know you should have bought it way sooner!" She said glarinf at me from the corner of her eye
"I know... I just forgot. I had so many tests and I was too busy learning!" I defend myself. It was true indeed, and she knew that as we had most of our classes toghether.

"Wait, who is your date actually?" She asked me as we entered the store
"You never told us."

"Yeah. I know. I want it to be a surprise." I say with a grin.

"Come on Y/n! I won't tell the others!"

After a little while of Hermione pleading me to tell her who my date is and me ignoring her while looking over dresses, she stopped and spoke.

"Mattheo!"
I turn to her in not even a second.
"How did you know?" I ask confused
She looks back at me
"Wait, what? Mattheo is your date?!"

"Yeah, you just said his name, why are you surprised?" I ask even more confused.
"No! I meant Mattheo is there!" She said as she pointed her finger in the direction of Mattheo.

"Fuck" I mumble.
I quickly get some dresses I like and drag Mione to the corner of the store.

"Ok. I think he can't see us." I say while looking back at him. He was pretty far away and we were behind some clothes for women, so I don't think he would come.

"I will try these on ans show you so you can help me pick."
Hermione nodded and I went in the changing room.

*Timeksip*
  We ended up going for ice cream after we chose the dress.
"So..." Hermione started as she took a bite out of her strawberry ice cream "Mattheo is your date to the Ball huh?" She asked, a smile from her ear to the other plastered on her face.