✯----⁴⁰.𝐂𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐝----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:593
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

My boyfriend Mattheo is on the phone with his friend. I am really bored though.
"I know something that will get him off the phone..." I think as I smile to myself.

I grab a paper and quickly write something on it with a pen.
I grab the cuffs and place the paper on the desk in front of Mattheo.

His eyes scan the paper then head then snaps back to me with a shocked expression on his face.

I raise my hand in which I am holding the cuffs and blow a kiss.

"Enzo, I will call you back..." he quickly says as he hangs up, not even letting poor Enzo say anything else.

He walks in front of me and grabs my waist, pulling me closer as he starts to kiss me. In less than a minute I feel the soft matress underneath me.

Mattheo stops kissing me and cuffs my hand to the bed.
Then he goes over and picks up his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask when I see him taking his phone up to his ear

"Hey Enzo. Sorry, I had something to do." Mattheo says as he sits back down at his desk and glares at me.

I let out a shocked gasp. Did he really do that?

"Riddle! I am your fucking girlfriend! You can't just leave ne here!" I shout.

He gives me a "shut up" look, but of course I won't listen to him. Not after this.

"You can suck Enzo's dick if you so want it!" I say with a smirk on my face.

Mattheo looks a bit taken by surprise, but he quickly gains his composure and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck..." I mutter, looking around the room for something that could help.
Then my eyes land on a key. It could be the key for the cuffs.

After some failed attempts to reach the key, I finally manage to get it with my free hand.
I quickly unlock the cuffs. I walk over to the door and open it. My boyfriend's voice could be heard from downstairs.

I go behind him and smack the phone from his hand.

"Hey! What-" he starts but before he can say anything else I close the call and throw his phone across the room.

"Why did you do that?!" He asks. I could tell he was mad but he tried to keep it cool.

"Why would I do that?! Why would you let me cuffed to the bed like that?!" I ask, clearly more mad than he is

"I was talking to Enzo. You can't just come like that and expect me to leave him hanging so I can fuck you. You are too desperate Y/n."

"Excuse you?! I am your girlfriend yet you almost never give me attention. And don't act like you don't enjoy fucking me Riddle, otherwise you wouldn't have done it so many times. But if you would rather, go fuck Pansy, or maybe Astotia. Get out of my bedroom."

"Y/n. Stop, look, I'm sorry, ok?"

"You are sorry that I finally put up with your shit, you are not sorry for what you did. Now get the hell out." I say as I push him

He doesn't say anything and just gets out the door.

"And you can forget about me." I shout. He looks back with glassy eyes, but I don't budge. Before he gets the chance to say anything I close the door on him.