✯----¹².Grinding----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:646
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Me and Mattheo have been bestfriends since our first year of Hogwarts. My parents introduced me to him. At first we didn't really like each other, but over time our relationship grew stronger and stronger, and so did my feelings for him.

I love Mattheo. And not in the best friend way. I am in love with him.

Me and Mattheo were sharing a dorm. I was currently at my desk while Mattheo was God know's where.

I was working on the homeworl for tomorrow. Suddenly the door was open. I turned my head in the direction of the door and saw a bloody Mattheo.

"Oh my God, what happend?" I asked while standing up from my desk and going to get the first aid kit I had ready just for these kind of situations.

"Nothing much really. Just got in a fight with an idiot Ravenclaw boy." Mattheo said while sitting on the bed.

I came from the bathroom with the first aid kit in my hands.
"It's the 4th time this week you came beaten up."

"So?" He asked, not giving a damn shit.

"It's Friday. I can't always take care of you, Mattheo." I said while getting in between his legs to clean his face.

"You can't really? Maybe I can." He said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and started cleaning the cut on his nose with some hot water.

"Is the water too hot?" I asked him with a serious expression.

"Yes, but you are hotter darling." Mattheo said, the same smirk still on his face.

He has been flirting with me much more recently. I don't know what is this confidence boost he has, not that I'm complaining.

I turned away pretending to check my phone so he couldn't see the pink tint that was forming on my face.

"Wait" I started, turning to look at him
"Why did you fight that boy?" I said, completely ignoring the fact that he was flirting with me a few moments ago.

"Oh, he was talking shit about you."

At that moment I could feel my heart start beating faster. He did that for me. I just looked at him with an wide-eyed expression, then hugged him. His hands went to my lower back as he hugged me back.

I decided to take advantage of this and put both my legs around his waist. I could feel his body tense.

"Sure weren't expecting this" I thought.

Then, as I pulled back, I got an idea.

"You know what would make you feel better?" I said, getting closer and closer to his face.

His breathing quickened. "What?" He whispered.

"I will." I said with a wink, as I started moving my hips forwards and backwards in a slow motion.
He groaned and his hands went to my hips.

"Fuck Y/n" he groaned again.
I smirked while looking into his dark brown eyes. If he could flirt, then so could I. And why not take it to the next step?

"You want me to stop?" I asked innocenly. He quickly said a "No" as I continued.

"You know Mattheo, you can't flirt with me without me doing anything about it..."

I said, our lips almost touching as I spoke. I then closed my eyes and kissed him.

His hands found my ass as he gave a light squeeze. I pushed his chest back, me still on top of him.

I broke the kiss, still grinding on him. He groaned my name.

"Fuck Y/n, you do things to me..." he said, looking up into my eyes.
"Things nobody did."

I smiled, knowing he meant it.
While taking his shirt off, I asked "This won't change our relationship, will it?"

"Oh, it will be even better from now on." He said flipping me over.