✯----³⁷.𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:420
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Me and my best friend Mattheo were walking through the halls to our next class when I saw Draco talking to another girl.

I take a look and see the girl was Astoria. What was my boyfriend doing with her?

I stop walking and I look at them. Astoria had her back against the wall and Draco had his hand on the wall right next to her head.

Mattheo sees me looking at them.
"What is he doing with her?" He whispers

"No idea." I say as I shrug, just as confused as he is

Then Draco inched closer to her. My eyes widen at the sight. I quickly go there and push Draco away before their lips could touch.

"What the fuck Draco?" I ask furious

"What was that for-" Draco starts but stops when he sees me
"Y/n" Draco says

"Who is this?" Astoria asks pointing at me as if I wasn't there

"I'm his girlfriend. That's who I am." I say, not turning to look at her.

"Draco what on Hogwarts did you think you werr doing?" I ask. I was livid. It's not the first fucking time he tries to kiss another girl, and it's not the first time he tries to kiss Astoria.

"If you like Astoria so much then go for her! Break up with me!" I say as I throw my hands in the air.

Mattheo made his way next to me and held my hand.

"And you accuse me when you arr walking around with Mattheo?!" Draco asked as hr went to get his wand.

Luckly Mattheo was fast enough and took his out pointing it at him.

"I am her best friend Draco." Mattheo says

"Maybe you would know that if you would pay attention to my life too."

"Oh fuck you Y/n." Draco says

"You did that, but your small shit didn't do the job." I say and I smile at him. Mattheo laughts.

"Bet mine would do..." Mattheo mumbled
"Bet it would." I say as I wink at him and Draco leaves.

"What was that?" Mattheo asks putting his wand back in his pocket.

"What you heard. Bet yours would." I say and I smirk at him.

"How about we take this to my dorm, hm?" He asks comming closer to me

"But classes..." I say and I look at him
"Oh fuck it, let's go."

Mattheo picks me up over his shoulder.

Sure will be sore tomorrow.