✯----²².𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:750
✯⚠️:𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

I was in the train with my brother Harry. It is my first year at Hogwarts and he said he would introduce me to his 2 friends.
Apparently they were a trio made of him, of course, a girl called Hermione, I think, and a ginger boy, don't remember his name.

I care more about meeting the girl than the boy to be honest.

"Anyways, as I was saying, stay away from Draco at any cost."
"How can I stay away from him if I don't know how he looks?" I ask confused

"I will show you who he is. You also have to be aware of the Riddles. Tom and Mattheo."

"Whatever you say, just stop talking about who I have to avoid already."

As I said that the door to the compartment opened and a ginger boy walked in, followed by a girl.
I assume they were his friends.

"Hey guys! You know I wrote you about my sibling comming to Hogwarts this year?"
Hermione nodded while the ginger boy was staring at me. I gave him an awkard smile as I look back at Harry.

"Well this is her. Her name is Y/n."

"So nice meeting you! I'm Hermione." The girl said, bringing her hand forward for me to shake.
"And I'm so glad that now I have another girl that I can tell things to." She said with a wink. I giggle

"Bloody Hell, your sister is hot mate."

I look with wide eyes at how direct he was. Hermione slapped his hand and muttered something, guess it was his name.

Harry rolled his eyes.
"This is Ron, Y/n." Harry said, annoyed
"Hi Ron, nice meeting you."

He just nodded. I wanted to get past this awkward interaction so I started saying things about me so Hermione and Ron could get to know me better. Soon after they did so too.

*Timeskip to the sorting cuz I'm too lazy and it's 1:33 am*
I walked in the hall. Everyone had their eyes on me, and I could hear some students wondering how there could be another Potter.

I looked at the tables, 4 full of students, with different colors on their uniforms. In the front was a chair and a long table, full of proffesors I assume.

I was told to sit down on the chair, as a hat would sort me into my house.
I thought that wad weird, but I let it go.

"Another Potter I see... You are like your brother."
"More like he is like me." I whisper

"Oh really? My bad then Mrs. Potter." The hat said. I was a bit shocked, not expecting it to hear me.

It said more but I wasn't paying attention. My eyes were met with a boy that was wearing a uniform with green. He had brown eyes and matcjing brown curls that were falling over his forhead.
He had a scar on his nose. He looked hot.

"Better be..." the room was dead silent as the hat paused. My breath slowed down as my heart started beating faster.

I don't know the houses, but Harry told me about one that is called Slytherin and how that would be only for the evil. I was scared that I could be there.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat said.
I let out a sigh as I saw all of the students from one table applaud and cheer. Harry, Ron and Hermione got up as they started clapping and cheering for me.

With the corner of my eye I saw that Slytherin guy looking... Disappointed?

Mattheo's POV
"GRYFFINDOR" the hat said.
I let out a groan as I saw her get up and walk to the Griffyndor table.
I had my hopes up that she would maybe be Slytherin, but a Potter in Slytherin would have been a first and probably last time.