✯----³⁰.𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:287
✯⚠️:𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

I was in my boyfriend's dorm, in his bed cuddledup next to him as we were watching Netflix.
Suddenly I had some period cramps that hurt like hell, so I put both of my hands on my stomach and groan in pain.

My boyfriend got up and asked me if I was ok.
"Yeah..." I breath heavly "Just some cramps, don't worry about it."
"Are you sure? It seems like that hurt..." He asks as he takes my hand rubbing tiny circles on the back of it.
I just nod and we get back to the movie.

Not even 10 minutes later I have more cramps, this time worse than before, so I groan again and curl up into a ball, my hands on my stomach.

"Ok, that's it." Mattheo says as he grabs his phone.
I look at him confused.
"What do you want to eat?" He asks locking eyes with me.

I shake my head
"Nothing Mattheo. I'm not hungry." I was actually starving, but I didn't want to spend Mattheo's money on food.

"I know that's a lie Y/n. What do you want to eat?" He asks again.

"Mattheo, nothing, really." I say as I look at the TV that had the movie paused.

"We both know you are not saying the truth. Please Y/n. I don't mins paying, I would never mind doing anything for you." He says as he takes my hand.

I just nod and look at him
"I know... Ok..."

"So what do you want to eat?"

"I want some ramen, hot cheetos, chicken nuggets and could we also get some ice cream?"

"Anything for you darling." He says as he kisses me.