✯----³⁴.𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:433
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

I was in front of the doors of the slytherin common room. Me and Pansy wanted to study togheter so we decided to come to her dorm right after classes.

As we were ready to enter I heard my boyfriend, Mattheo, and Draco talking.

"So how is it with Y/n?" Draco asked

"She is so clingy. She always needs attention and wants to be with me. It's getting tiring." Mattheo says in an annoyed tone

"Oh. But why are you and her in a relationship then?" Draco askes confused.

Me and Pansy look at eachother. Pansy puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a reassuring smile that I can't return back.
My mind is processing what Mattheo just said. Was I really that bad?

"Blaise said I couldn't win her. That she wouldn't fall for me. So we made a bet." Mattheo's voice could be heard.

Pansy gasps. I feel my heart shutter. How could Mattheo do this? I thought he loved me... And Blaise was into this too?
Man how fucked up.

Pansy burst through the door and went to Mattheo.

"You dirty liar." Pansy said as she went and slapped Mattheo. Draco gasped.

"What was that for?!" Mattheo asks as he puts his hand on his now red face.

"Playing Y/n. What did you think it was for you asshole!?" Pansy screamed.

"Just don't tell Y/n." Mattheo said. Draco nudged him.

"What?" Mattheo asked as he looked at Draco and then the way Draco was looking. He was met with my eyes.

"Y/n..." Mattheo said.

"So I was just a bet?" I say as my vision gets blurry.

"No... I mean at first." Mattheo says while walking closer to me
"But I swear, feelings came in and I like you Y/n. I really do. I fell for you." Mattheo says while taking my hand in his.

"You said it's tiring. That I am clingy. Now you love me just because I heard you?"

"I do love you."

I move my hand away. I look at Pansy and she nods.

"Well that's unfortunate." I say looking back at Mattheo.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion and so does Draco.

"I never loved you Mattheo." I say looking deep into his eyes.

"What? No, you are kidding." He says with a crack in his voice

"No, sadly for you. I never loved you."

"Never?" Mattheo asked as a tear rolled down his face.

"Never." I say as I leave with Pansy.

Little does he know, I was lying...