✯----²⁹.𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:763
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

I was on my way to the bedroom I was sharing with Pansy. As i got to the door though, I could hear some muffled moans.
Then I heard a voice too well known. I heard Mattheo. I heard him groaning and another girl moaning.

I burst into the room as I see Pansy backed against the wall with only her bra and panties on.
The person who was with her was my boyfriend Mattheo. He didn't have his shirt on, but did have his pants to my surprise.

I looked at him and saw two hickeys in his neck that weren't made by me.

"What the fuck Mattheo?!" I scream as I grab the water bottle that was on the table and throw it at him.

"Y/n, let me-"

"Let you what?! Fuck Pansy?! Fuck my best friend?! Really Mattheo?! I thought you were different from the rest, I thought you loved me!"
"I do love you Y/n! Calm down and stop screaming please. The door is still open." Said Mattheo as he took a step closer to me.

"Don't fucking take any more steps!"
I was going to scream, to make a scene.
There were already Enzo and Draco at the door, one of them recording the whole thing. But I didn't mind. I wanted everyone to see who these two thrutly were.

"Pansy, I called you my best friend. How could you hook up with my boyfriend?! Are you really such a fucking whore?!" I say turning to look at Pansy.

"Excuse you?! What did you just call me?!" She said as she took some steps forward.

"Oh so now you are the mad one? I think I should be the mad one as I chaught my best friend hooking up with my boyfriend in my bedroom!"

"It's our bedroom, Y/n."

"I think I was here first and asked you if you wanted to move in, so it's mine."

"Whatever you say bitch." Said Pansy as she tried walking past me.
Out of rage I grabbed her hair and pulled her back, causing her to fall on her back. Then I kicked her in the stomach as she groaned.

"Do you like it when she groans Mattheo?! Do you?! Seems like you fucking do." I say as I step towards the door.

Draco and Enzo were long gone after they saw that me and Pansy started fighting.

I lock the door and take the key with me.

"Mattheo, come here please." I say as I grab the knife.

He couldn't see me so he came in the kitchen. I went from behind him and stabbed him in the back.

He fell face first on the floor as he groaned in pain.
I turn him around so he can face me. I kiss his lips one last time as I continue stabbing him untill he stopped breathing.

I lick the blood off the knife as I go to Pansy.

"Hey Pans" I say as I crouch down next to her.
"Are you ok? I think I took things to far."

She looks at me.
"Yeah, you didn't. I'm sorry Y/n. I don't know what happend. I was just jealous."
"Jealous? Why?" I say taken aback. Should I really kill her too?

"You have the perfect boyfriend, you are the best in every class, even Proffessor Snape doesn't scold you for anything, and you are one of the hottest and most popular girl in school..." she said as she paused and took a deep breath in
"It was fucked up. What I did was fucked up and how I acted afterwards was shitty. I'm sorry Y/n."
Pansy finally looks me in the eyes. I could see tears running down her face.
My vision starts getting blurry too as I realise what I just did. I killed Mattheo and almost killed Pansy.

"Pansy, I did somethinf fucked up." I say between sobs
"What happend?!" She says confused
I show her the knife and point to the kitchen. She looked at the door and saw Mattheo's lifeless body there.
She gasps as she looks back at me. She takes the knife from my hand and throws it away then proceeds to hug me.

"I will help you get rid of the body, don't worry. Nobody will know about this." She says as ahe pulls away from the hug
I look at her and lean in.
"Thank's Pans." I whisper in her ear as more tears escape my red bloodshot eyes.