✯----¹⁸.𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:1.4K+
✯⚠️:𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Pansy, my old best friend from Hogwarts texted me again a few days ago.

She invited me to her birthday party. She said she is doing a little dinner on a boat. I thought it was a bit weird. I mean, we didn't speak for a few years and now she is texting me to come to her birthday party? She didn't invite me to any of her birthdays since we finished Hohwarts, but I figured she wanted us to start talking again.

*Timeskip*
It was now the day of her party. I woke up early. Pansy told me the theme was dark blue and white, so I put on a short blue dress with some white highheels and I did some braids in which I put some white flowers.

I got into the car and started driving to the location. When I arrived I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that I was 10 minutes early. I could see Hermione, Harry and Ron, aka the old golden trio, and also Draco. I'm sure there would be more people comming. I got out of the car and grabbed the gift for Pansy.

I got her a black purse and some make-up. As I walked up to the boat Hermione ran and hugged me. We have been talking through messages and calls but we haven't seen each other in real life since a while.

I hugged her back and I saw Harry walking up to us. He also gave me a hug.
"Hey Y/n! Pansy told us you would come. Glad to see you!" Harry said, a warm smile on his face.

I smiled back and said "I'm glad to see you too."
But as I looked at their clothes, I saw that they were wearing green. I look at the boat and see it was decorated with green stuff.

"Hey guys? Wasn't the theme dark blue and white?"

"No, it was green and white." Hermione said just as confused as I was.

Then Pansy walked up to us and gave me a side hug.

"Oh, Y/n, so glad to see you! Why are you wearing blue tho?" She said

I was pissed. Did she tell me the wrong theme?!

"Pansy, you told me the theme was dark blue and white, not green and white!"

"Really? I must have mispelled, sorry I guess..."

I rolled my eyes. Hermione took my hand and said that she had another dress with her, in case there would be an accident.

I thanked her as she gave me the dress. I could see Pansy in the corner of my eye looking mad.

*Timeskip*
I got out of the bathroom to see 2 new faces. Blaise and... Mattheo.
I said "Hi" to Blaise and gave a little side hug to him.
Me and Blaise did get along well in Hogwarts, when him and I were togheter we were known as the "chaotic duo". And it was indeed true.

I locked eyes with Mattheo. Me and him didn't really talk during Hogwarts, but we did have some romance, to call it that.
It was never a serious relationship tho. He did confess his feelings for me, and so did I, but we never got togheter.

We said "hello" to one another. He turned around as Pansy started talking, but I wasn't lostening to her. I was looking at Mattheo. He was still the same, maybe hotter now.

"Y/n, I suggest you stop staring at Mattheo and start listening to what I am saying." Pansy spoke, with venom in her voice.

Everyone turned to me, Mattheo the most shocked of them, but at the same time confused.

I saw a some rings on his finger and said quickly "I like his rings, that's all." I saved myself.
Pansy's smile faded as she rolled her eyes.

Mattheo smiled and said "Thank you Y/n. Want to try one or a few?"
"Yeah, why not."