✯----³³.𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:739
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Today it was mine and Mattheo's anniversary. We have been togheter for 2 years.
The most amaizing 2 years of my life.

It was a cold winter morning. I woke up early so I could get everything ready. I wanted to prepare him some food and the get his present ready.

I bought him a black jacket and some rings. He always said he wanted to get new ones, so I got some for him.

*Timeskip*
After I got everything ready I went to watch TV. But after I finished a movie of about 2 hours I couldn't wait for Mattheo anymore.

I flung open the bedroom door and jump on Mattheo as I kiss him everywhere on the face except the lips.

"What is it darling?" He asks and he smiles.
"How much are you going to sleep?" I ask annoyed.

"I will get up if you kiss me." He says as he opens his eyes.
I look at him then at his lips.
"Fine, if that gets you up" I say and I peck his lips.

Mattheo puts his hands on my ass and squeezed it.
"Moreee." He said and he groaned.
I chuckle.

"More later." I say as I get off him and walk in the kitchen.
Just as I expected, Mattheo came in soon after.

"Woah, who's this for?" He asked as he looked at me.
"For you, who else would it be?" I ask as I smile and gesture for him to sit down.

He does so and he puts some pancakes on his plate.

"Is today my birthday and I didn't know?" He asks jokingly as he takes a bite out of the pancake.

I laugh softly.
"No..." I say and I look at him
"But today it's a special day indeed." I smile at him.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he takes another bite of the pancake.

I chuckle thinking he in trying to trick me into thinking that he doesn't remember this day.

But when I look in his eyes I see he is not joking. My smile drops.

"You forgot...?" I say with a dissappointed tone in my voice. I didn't expect that.

"Love, I'm sure this day doesn't matter if I don't remember it." He says as he goes to take another pancake.

"So our 2 year anniversary doesn't matter?!" I ask almost screaming. He drops the pancake as he looks at me in shock.

"I... I didn't mean to say it like that." He says and he gets up. I get out of the kitchen and go into the bedroom locking myself in there.

I could hear steps comming closer to the door.

"Fuck. Y/n I didn't mean it like that." Mattheo's voice could be heard from the other side.

"Please open up. I'm sorry love." He says as he tries the knob.

"I thought you would remember... I even bought you a gift."

"I know, I'm sorry. I really am."

"How could you forget about this..." I say as my vision gets blurry and tears start to form in my eyes.

"Y/n please. I'm sorry. It's an important day and I don't know how I forgot about it."

I get up and open the door. When Mattheo sees my tear stained face he stays there shocked.

"You forgot about it last year too..." I say and I go past him.

He doesn't say anything but he follows me. I get the gift I had for him and throw it on the ground.

"I even bought you a gift! I thought maybe this year you would fucking remember!" I say, shouting at this point

"Y/n don't make a big deal out of it, please." Mattheo tries pleading with me.

"On your birthday I pranked you that I forgot about it and you didn't talk with me for almost a week, yet I am wrong for being mad at you that you forgot this 2 times?!" I ask as I push him away from me.

"Get out of my house Mattheo." I say as I point to the door.

"Y/n... You really are being too dramatic." Mattheo says as he takes my hand but I slap it away from his grip.

"I said to get the fuck out of here." I say and he does so.

I go up in my bed and cry myself back to sleep.