chapter 13

"Are you okay y/n?" One of the maids asks as she brings in some food and water for you.

You turn your gaze and meet the girl standing at the entrance of your small confined room.

"I'm fine, please come in," you timidly tell her and patting the space beside you on the bed.

The maid smiles as she makes her way towards you. She places the tray on the table beside you and takes her seat beside you on the bed.

Her gaze moves to the sleeping baby and gently caresses the baby's cheeks.

"She is cute,"

You proudly smile while looking at your child with love.

"Y/n, I think you should be cautious of Master Jeon now" The girl's face instantly switches to nervousness and worries for you.

You perfectly studied her expression and nodded your head in response.

"Master Jeon has never batted an eye at any of us maids. In his eyes we are like dirt that crawls under her shoes hence he has never shown any interest to any one of the maid but ever since you arrived at the mansion, Master Jeon's attention is solely on you and the way he crazily tried to ruin you remained me his determination in claiming you. Somehow Mrs. Jeon pulled you out of danger today but I'm sure Master Jeon won't stop at anything from claiming you,"

Your mouth goes wide at the scary bitter revelation of the maid.

"Once he sets his eyes on something he won't stop till he gets it. That's Master Jeon's attitude and I can tell this because I have been working in this mansion for the past 6 years,"

"I feel like he has some deep fixation on you y/n so please be careful if possible run away with your baby"

You gulp down as you take in her words. The maid notices your fright and places her hand on yours.

"Have some food and think properly. I'm not saying this to scare you but it's the reality y/n. I will take my leave. Be careful," she gives her final warning of alert and leaves the room.

You wipe off the tears from your cheeks and stare at the bowl of rice placed before you.

"I need to escape from here but how," you whisper as you pick up the chopstick and begin to stir the rice.

Mrs Jeon!

The idea suddenly pops up in your mind. Mrs. Jeon is the only woman who hates you and doesn't want you in here. Maybe she can be the one who could help you directly.

You hurriedly drop the chopsticks on the ground and rush out of the room, making your way straight towards Mrs. Jeon.

You see some guards standing before her room as security for her safety.

"I need to see Mrs. Jeon,"

The guards look at each other and squint their gaze at you. They notice the maid hanbok is worn by you.

"Maids are not allowed to meet Mrs Jeon. Leave,"

"No please I have to meet her. Ist important!"

"Why is it so noisy here," Mrs. Jeon opens her door and is baffled to witness you in front of her sight.

"Mam please help me," you kneel to her and palm your hands.

The elder lady looks at you with the same disgust and scoffs in disbelief.

"Get her out of my sight!" She growls and the guards immediately pull her up and try to drag her away but you struggle hard against their grip and you shout your pleadings.

"Listen to me mam, Master Jeon has known me long before he even arrested me. If he wanted me for professional work then he would have killed me instead of keeping me alive and feeding me with food. I think Master Jeon has grown a liking towards me and he even wants me as his mistress!"

Mrs Jeon halts her tracks the moment she hears the last  phase of your words.

"What did you say?" She turns around and looks at you as she tilts her head.

"Mistress?" She asks again.

"Yes, he used to visit our village every week to visit me. He used to flirt with me and offered me to be his mistress but I denied his request because I was married to my husband, until then he waited for an opportunity to grab me and keep me captive with him. That's why he keeps me hear,"

You tell her everything about Jungkook and moulding her mind with your point of view and trying to make her help you in escape.

"If you help me escape then I will disappear from here and live in hiding,"

Mrs. Jeon walks forward and stands a few inches before you.

"If I wanted you gone then I would have just killed you off. Why should I help you escape?" She folds her hands and raises her eyebrows as her lips twist.

"Jungkook wants me alive. You wouldn't do it." You sternly reply to her as the guard's grip around your forearm tightens.

Mrs Jeon chuckled in surprise as she locked her deadly gaze with you.

"Fine, I will help you since you are smart enough to convince me. I will send you away from his mansion,"

Your smile widens as the joy of happiness spreads across your face.

"But you should never show your face in front of me or my son ever again, if so then I would just kill you and your daughter," her threat sent chills down your spine but you decided to ignore it and nod your head in acceptance.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Finish him," Jungkook gives off his orders and Jackson immediately proceeds to pull the trigger and shoots the guy on the spot.

The guards behind him grab the body and walk away to dispose of the body elsewhere.

The villager's eyes convey the fear and their hands tremble without their knowledge of the murder in front of them, helpless to save the poor man who failed to pay the tax in time.

"The one who has yet to pay the remaining amount should reach my men soon or else yet another death would be served to you," Jungkook informs and the villagers now their head and sink down while the family of the man cry for the death of the male.

Jungkook proudly smiles sitting in the car as his driver drives back to the mansion. But Unknown to him Jin filled with hatred watched Jungkook as the fire in his eyes was ready to rip him into pieces but he needed to wait till he received further orders from the leader to execute the plan and save the people from his cruel hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jackson does a clear check on the villagers again. I sensed some different presence behind me. Don't let anyone leave the village. Increase the guards and security across the borders," Jungkook says as his eyes stay fixed on the road.

"Yes chief," Jackson nods.

Jungkook looks out of the window, and soon a car passes by him making him confused. Only higher authorities are allowed to have cars then how come an unknown car seems to pass into his territory without his knowledge?

He looks behind and notices the symbol and plate number on the car. He sighs in relief after concluding that it was his mom's car.

But unknown to him, Mrs Jeon secretly helped you leave far away from the mansion by driving you away in her car with a few of her trusted drivers and guards.

_________________________________________

Update!

Vote and comment!