Chapter 26

You place the cups on the rack in a series, your face remaining emotionless as your dark aura sends chills to nearby maids working with you.

"Why am I getting death chills from Y/n?" one maid mumbles with her nervous voice.

"Same. If looks could kill, she would succeed now," another maid whispers.

Your ears don't go unnoticed, and you turn your eyes, catching their gaze on you. They instantly turn around, afraid of angering you further.

You sigh with annoyance as you slam the plate in the sink.

"Y/n, kindly give this to Master Jimin's room," the maid tries to hand you the tray, but you shake your head, denying it.

"Give it yourself. I'm not in the mood to greet him," you shrug off and walk to clean the storeroom.

The maid's face goes into shock as she is struck in her spot, unable to say anything.

__

"Master, here is your tea-" the maid starts, but Jimin interrupts in surprise.

"Where is Y/n?" he asks, taken aback. It's usually you who bring him snacks and tea, and seeing another maid startles him.

"She is busy and asked me to deliver this," the maid says, keeping her head down.

Jimin sighs; he knows you are intentionally avoiding him. He nods at the maid and asks her to place the snacks and tea on his table. She gently leaves the items on the desk and exits the room.

Jimin takes the pen and begins to write down scripts in his documents, but his thoughts become corrupted with your face. He wipes his face, attempting to concentrate on his work, but your teary face flashes before his eyes again, making him groan in frustration.

"I'm not a toy for you to use Mr Park,"

He drops the pens, elbows on his desk, placing his forehead on his palms, closing his eyes, trying to regain his senses.

"I guess all commanders are same,"

"No!" he screams, getting up from his seat. He looks around and notices the empty room, pushing the tea and snacks off his desk, letting them crash on the floor.

"Jimin! What's wrong" Mrs. Park storms inside upon hearing the crashing noise.

"Nothing, Mom," he sits back, brushing his hair and pocking his tongue across his cheek.

Mrs. Park folds her hands, looking at him as if he said the most stupid thing.

"I'm not a fool, Jimin. When you're upset, I can clearly see it on your face. You are deeply upset about something. I feel like it might be bothering you, perhaps forcing you with Miyeon. I'm sorry-"

"Mom, it has nothing to do with you. You don't have to worry about anything," Jimin gets up and looks out the window.

"I heard about what happened there. I know you took Y/n as your fake girlfriend to brush off Miyeon. Are you feeling bad about using her?" she gently asks him.

Jimin breathes out, turning to his mother, and slightly nods his head.

"I made her upset. She is trying to recover from her past, but I again pushed her into the pits of sorrow. I feel terrible, Mom," he admits.