chapter 7

You are thrown into the cell by the guards, you harshly meet the cold floor but you placed your hands on your belly protecting your child from the harm but the pain of the impact made you wince.

One of the guards locks you up with the key and gives you a disgusting look before making his way out of the prison room.

You slightly bring your hand from your belly and place your hands on the floor to get some support for you to get up. You successfully do that and made yourself in a seating position on the cold floor. The cold breeze from the small open window shivers through your body making your body hair straight and goosebumps making their way to your body while the coldness freezes you. Your hungry and your desire to fill something inside your tummy so that your child gets its nutrients fill you up.

"Are you hungry?" A grumpy voice of a man brings your attention to the right, your eyes saw a man leaning on the bars of the cell torn beside with his hands and tied with chains.

Your mouth falls apart when you witnessed his bruised body, the torn clothes and his malnourished form.

"Are you surprised to see me in this condition?" He chuckles weakly when his eyes catch yours who is staring straight into him.

You immediately look down and shake your head.

"No! No, it's not like that. I'm just su-"

"Indeed you are surprised to see me like, no worries that's what I saw in your current place when I was thrown into this cell at the beginning. A woman lay half dead on the ground, her clothes being torn and her body was ruined in every possible way by the evil," his low powerless voice as he explains the previous prisoners makes your tears fall down your cheek. The fear crept above your body as you hugged your knees.

You are going to die in this place, that's the end.

"Here have this, I don't want a pregnant woman to be hungry," he throws the dirty bun from his plate to your side.

"Eat before you face the worse," he groans before shifting his body to the side to get some sleep.

You crawl a bit to get the bun that was thrown over to your cell, and you pick up the bun and sit on the cold floor. You bring the piece of bun to your mouth and took a bite of it, it was good. Not having eaten for hours this felt like heaven for you. You were not alone, you are carrying another life inside you and starving you for hours was not a nice option. You looked at the man who is going into his dreamland and laying on the cold floor as if he is used to the extreme cold weather.

"Thank you," you say in between your chewing.

"Hm," he simply responds and continues his sleep.

You smile at him showing your respect for the man who provided you with his food, he reminded you of your father. Your father was brutally tortured and killed by the soldiers for being a rebellion. Years went past after you met Hoseok whom you fell in love with and got married to him.

A teardrop falls from your eyes as you think about your past. You have survived many challenging problems and hopefully, this won't be a hectic task for you.

You move back to the cell and place the half eaten bun beside you so that you can save it for afterwards. You lean on the wall, above the window was presenting you with cold air and moonlight. You close your eyes and try to sleep but the harsh opening of the metal doors brings you back to the present world. You swing open your eyes and widely look at the guard wearing a sandle colour uniform opening your cell followed by Jungkook and his junior officer Jackson.

The man who is chained beside your cell wakes up and looks at your cell with a small worry.

Jungkook walks inside with a proud smirk as he looks at you, his lustful gaze scanning your body from top to bottom, when his eyes stop at your belly his face changes into disgust.