Chapter 19

"Where is my baby!" A wave of panic gripped you as you screamed out, desperately gathering the maids and butlers working in the mansion, your bare burned feet forgotten amidst the urgency of the situation. The pain from your feet seemed inconsequential compared to the anguish that enveloped you, fueled by the tension of your missing child. Tears welled up in your eyes as you frantically searched around the room, each passing moment intensifying the agony of uncertainty.

In your desperate quest to find your baby, you approached one of the maids, "Where is my child! Please tell me!" pleading for information with a sense of urgency. The pain in your voice mirrored the torment in your heart as you begged her to reveal the whereabouts of your child. However, she remained silent, sealing her lips shut and withholding the information you so desperately sought.

Recollections of seeing your baby before going to sleep haunted you, making the sudden absence from your embrace even more agonizing.

"You bastrad Jungkook! Get up here!" As the realization struck you, an enraged scream tore from your throat, echoing through the mansion. His name rang out with anger and accusation, a manifestation of the profound frustration and fear that engulfed you.

The maids and butlers in the room were shocked and scared as they gasped at your bold outburst. They couldn't believe their eyes as you, filled with intense anger, yelled out their master's name inappropriately. 

"What's happening here?" Mrs. Jeon arrived on the scene, seeking to understand the commotion. However, the moment her eyes met yours, filled with a glaring intensity, she instinctively recoiled and moved away. Fearful that you might unleash your anger on her, she positioned a maid as a barrier between you and her, a precautionary measure against a potential attack.

In the midst of the chaos, you, overwhelmed by frustration and desperation, screamed at Mrs. Jeon

"Call your son!"

The threat in your voice was palpable as your hands hovered near a table lamp, suggesting the extent of your agitation.

"This crazy bitch" Mrs. Jeon resorted to hurling curses your way, before hastily retreating from the room.

Just as Mrs. Jeon exited, "What's happening here?"  Jungkook, arrived on the scene, descending the stairs to inquire about the tumultuous situation.

Mrs. Jeon, frustrated and agitated, approached him, "That bitch is crazy! Why the hell do you want to keep her!" Mrs Jeon screams after being frustrated by Jungkook's stubborn attitude. 

"Why? What's wrong? Did you bother her?" he asks, unfazed, folding his arms.

"Huh, as if I would, go and deal with that bitch yourself," Mrs. Jeon, unable to contain her anger, stormed out, leaving Jungkook to confront the unfolding conflict on his own.

As Jungkook advanced toward you, the maids and butlers instinctively cleared a path, allowing him to approach. The moment your eyes locked onto him, a surge of desperation propelled you forward, and you ran to him, seizing his collar in a tight grip. 

"where is my child you bastard!" The urgency and fear in your voice were palpable as you snarled, demanding to know the whereabouts of your child.

Jungkook's response was chilling. His body vibrated with unsettling laughter, morphing into a manic display that bordered on the edge of madness. His demeanor, once composed, now resembled that of a psychopath, sending shivers down your spine. The laughter echoed in the room, heightening the tension.

As your grip on his collar tightened, your eyes narrowed with fear, haunted by the dread of what he might have done to your baby.

"What did you do!"  Your desperate question hung in the air, seeking answers that Jungkook seemed all too eager to withhold.