Chapter 37

"Ami," you call out affectionately to your crawling daughter, her smile brightening as she eagerly makes her way towards you, her tiny hands reaching out for your legs

"Ami," you call out affectionately to your crawling daughter, her smile brightening as she eagerly makes her way towards you, her tiny hands reaching out for your legs. With a smile, you bend down and scoop her up into your arms, relishing in the warmth of her embrace.

As you playfully tickle her neck, Mrs. Park enters the room with a warm smile.

"Mam," You instinctively bow in respect, but she gestures for you to relax.

"No need for formalities y/n, you can be free as your will," She smiles. Grateful for her kindness, you return her smile with one of your own.

"Jimin was asking for you," she informs you, her gaze shifting to your baby daughter.

"Oh," you reply, momentarily distracted by the mention of Jimin's name.

"Give Ami to me, I will keep her with me," Mrs. Park offers, extending her hands to take Ami from you. You gladly pass your daughter into her care, feeling reassured by Mrs. Park's gentle demeanor.

As Mrs. Park engages Ami with soft words and playful gestures, you take the opportunity to excuse yourself from the room.

As you step into Jimin's office, you're immediately swept off your feet as he grabs your waist and twirls you around, eliciting a gasp of surprise from you. You struggle to contain your laughter at his unexpected gesture, finding amusement in his playful demeanor.

"Jimin!" you exclaim, still giggling, as he gently places you back on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," he murmurs apologetically, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

His gun slips from its holster, clattering to the floor, and you react quickly, bending down to retrieve it before he has a chance to react.

"Keep it safe and away from curious eyes," With a playful tone, you remind him, handing the gun back to him with a smile.

"The way you held the gun just now, it was like you're a trained shooter," Jimin remarks, impressed by your firm grip and confident handling of the weapon.

Your smile falters slightly as you recall the circumstances under which you acquired those skills, but you brush off the somber thoughts with a chuckle.

"You know how I learned," you murmur softly, the memories still lingering in your mind.

Sensing your change in mood, Jimin pulls you into a comforting hug, holding you close to his chest.

"It's okay, y/n," he reassures you, but you cut him off with a gentle smile, appreciating his support and understanding.

"Don't worry about it," you assure Jimin, reminiscing about your childhood days in your hometown.