chapter 3

Jungkook pulls out his shirt, and nicely swings it over his shoulder, adjusting his collar and fixing his hair properly. He takes his star badge from the table top and clips it on his shirt. 

He makes his way out of the room where maids cleaning the house immediately bow down to their house lord and male servants look down. 

"Chief," calls his right-hand man. 

Jungkook stops his pace and looks at him. 

"Yes Jackson," Jungkook acknowledges him. 

"The male whom we captured refused to open his mouth and I have tried my best methods to hit him but he doesn't even budge, I guess the man is very loyal-"

Jungkook raises his hand and pauses Jackson's words. 

"I don't care if he is a loyal dog or unfaithful dirt. All I need is the information from his mouth and if I don't get it, we use foul methods to gain it," 

Jackson looks confused as to what contrast Jungkook's words would mean.  He doesn't understand the extent of foul methods as they have already executed all torture tactics towards the man. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook walks down the stairs which lead to his basement, more like an area to please his sick sadistic ideas about the people he wishes to torture. 

Jungkook halts his boots exactly in front of the man who is tied to the post, blood oozing out of his fresh wounds, bruising his entire body. 

"If you came to get something from me then...you can get out because I'm not gonna open my mouth-" the man breathes out heavily while speaking up weakly under his half-death state. 

"If fighting you for the people leads to my sacrifice of mine then I'm ready to get myself killed rather than be a traitor to my men" 

Jungkook chuckles while listening to the man's words. Jackson maintains his liked face as he looks at Jungkook who remains unfazed by the man's words. This was so unusual of Jungkook as he never allows his enemies to speak or taunt his ways. He would either kill them on the spot or beat them to death but looking at his sarcastic laugh Jackson could conclude that Jungkook has indeed something much more vicious. 

"I know you won't betray your gang that's why I have got this," 

Jungkook clicks his fingers and a few men drag a woman and two small kids into the place, throwing them near Jungkook's feet. 

The man's eyes go wide in horror as he looks at the face of the woman, it's his wife and his children. More importantly, she is pregnant with his child. 

"I heard that your family is residing here so I just got hold of them," Jungkook grins as he slowly walks to the woman and grabs the root of her hair. The female screams in pain as she grips his finger to make him let go. 

"No!" The man yells as he struggles harder from the ropes that are containing him.

"Jackson give me the rod," Jungkook asks extending his hand. The woman's eyes go wide as she sees the rod that is being burnt in the fire. 

Once it has heated up, the flare of bright lava shines at the edge of the iron rod. Jackson hands it to Jungkook. 

"No! Please don't do it! Don't hurt the woman you coward face me like a man!" He shouts as tear flow through his fire-raged eyes. 

"But I love to be a coward for getting my work done," he smiles before placing the hot iron on the woman's belly. 

"Arghhh!" The woman lets out a horrified scream as the heat of the burnt iron melts through her flesh. 

"Please stop it!" He shouts like a mentally deranged man. 

"Then tell me" Jungkook growls with his eyes going darker. He presses the iron rod deeper unleashing the hot metal onto the skin of her burned skin. 

"I will tell you please let her go. I beg you," he breathes out as he is out of energy from the constant screams and yells for his wife. 

Jungkook lets go of her the woman and drops her on the floor. 

"Tell me," he asks folding his hands. 

"I work for the people's welfare group, a secret organisation formed by the people and we work to eliminate the current government and give a government which supports the people. But I don't know whom I exactly work for because the leader of our group never reveals himself. We are just his followers," he tells him everything that he is ever aware of. 

Jungkook looks at Jackson and Jackson gives a nod to this. 

"What do you think? Is he telling the truth?" Junhkook asks Jackson. 

"I think it's the truth, sir," Jackson says after analysing the man. 

"I believe you then," Jungkook places his hand on the man's bruised shoulder and gives him a warm smile. 

"But I have to kill everything that is against the country's rules isn't it?" 

The man looks confused as he squints his gaze at him. 

"Kill her and then kill him, throw the children on the streets," he tells and walks behind. 

"No! Please kill me and let go of my wife! Please" the man screams desperately while the tears fall from his eyes. He cries while looking at his wife who is laying half dead on the floor. 

Jackson steps forward and takes out his gun, ready to shoot her but Jungkook stops him. 

"You think they are worth your million-dollar gun? Use something else to finish them," he commands and walks out of the basement. 

"No! Please let her go!"

Jackson takes the iron rod from the weapon section and swings at the woman's head, a sound of metal hitting her skull echoes as the blood flows on the floor while the woman lay dead, killing her on the spot. 

The man looks horrified as he watches his wife being beaten to death. Jackson turns to him and swings the metal straight at his face, sending the man straight to death slumber. 

The kids look taken back as they look at the scene where both their father and mother were killed then a spot before them. Their eyes go dry from crying and energy completely drains off. 

The guards come inside and pull the children out of the basement. 

Jackson walks out and makes his way to the main hall in which Jungkook is resting. 

"Sir, the work is done," Jackson tells after bowing himself to Jungkook. 

"Hm" Jungkook acknowledges as he crosses his legs on the couch while taking a sip of his coffee. 

"We need to know more about this people's welfare organisation, if we do not stop this soon then it might go bigger and soon we would be crushed and they would rule the entire country. We must stop this rising thing now. Send a couple of guards into the village and alert other district commanders to start the search. Arrest anyone whom you find suspicious got it? " Jungkook gives off his stern order. 

"Yes sir," Jackson bows and walks out of the house. 

Jungkook slowly rests his back on the couch while thinking about his new raising concern of his. 

____________________________________

Update