Chapter 15

"Take her far away from here into the woods at the borderline of the territory. Make sure there is no sight of Jungkook's guards and kill her along with that little worm," Mrs Jeon sternly ordered as her only voice laced with wickedness and evil just like her son. She never liked you and your desperate attempts to get her son on your side. This might be a good opportunity to eliminate you and your child from her family without letting Jungkook know or you have a tiny idea of what she plans to do with you by giving false hope to you.

"Yes madam," the officers now their heads and head out of Mrs Jeon's room.

Mrs Jeon smirks as she turns her gaze at the door entrance waiting for your arrival. As expected you stand near the door of her room holding a big pack of cloth wrapped around your items under your arms and your right hand holding your baby.

"Mam," you whisper.

Mrs Jeon smirks as she walks forward, clicking her high heels on the floor as her hands fold perfectly before stopping before you.

"you came early?" she questions raising her eyebrows.

You nervously look down clenching your bag of cloth, trying to hide your excitement but little did you know that the evil woman has planned something else for you.

"I have arranged a car outside for you. One of my men will take you far away from the village and drop you at the forest and after that, you have to find your ways and never show your face here again,"

You instantly nod your head as you try to hold your excitement of escaping from this prison.

"Good,"

Mrs Jeon shifts her eyes to the man standing beside you and nods her head. The male bows and signals his hand forward looking at you.

"This way," his cold voice doesn't bother you rather you smile at his poker face and walk forward in the direction as the man follows you behind escorting you out of the mansion.

He stops his steps at the car and opens the car door, urging you to get in. You immediately get inside the car and sit in one corner holding your baby and your luggage near to your chest.

The officer starts the engine and drives off from the mansion, the moment you pass out of the mansion your eyes catch Jungkook's car passing by your car. You instantly turn your head from the window and bend down making sure not to catch the attention of him.

"Please don't let him catch me," you whispered to yourself while palming your hands. You slowly peek from the car glass and watch his car enter the mansion gate. You let out a sigh of relief.

_________________________________________

Jungkook gets out of his car and walks into the house while fixing his suit. He leans forward and spots a Butler bringing a glass of juice.

"You!" he calls out by clicking his fingers and signaling him to come here. The butler rushes forward and carefully holds the tray.

"Give me the juice," he says.

"Um Young master, The sugar is less in this," he says knowing the taste of his young master.

"Then for whom is it?" he frowns wondering who is the guest in the house.

"It's for Madam Jeon,"

Jungkook's face twisted into a series of confusion as he tilted his head. Didn't he just witness his mother's car leaving the mansion?

"Then who is the person left in the car?" he asks making the poor butler shiver while holding the trey with his trembling hands.

"I don't have any idea, Young Master,"