Chapter 33

As you stepped into the house, a rush of fear consumed you, and you snatched your baby from Mrs. Park's hands, holding her tightly as if she might vanish at any moment. Mrs. Park and Jimin noticed your worried expression immediately.

"Is everything fine, y/n?" Mrs. Park's voice was gentle, but it startled you, causing you to flinch.

Your panicked face didn't escape her notice, and she exchanged a concerned glance with Jimin. He stood there, trying to piece together the reasons behind your frightened demeanor, suspecting someone but not entirely sure.

"I will take you to your room," Mrs. Park said softly, placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder, though even that small touch made you flinch.

With slow, careful steps, she guided you to your room, ensuring you were settled on the bed before leaving. A maid was stationed nearby for your support, a silent presence in case you needed anything.

As Mrs. Park left the room, she made her way to Jimin, who was lost in deep thought, seated on the couch. His brow furrowed with concern as he tried to unravel the mystery behind your distress.

"Jimin, what happened there? Why is she so scared?" Mrs. Park's gentle voice cuts through the tension as she sits beside her son, offering a comforting pat on his arms.

"Mom, she didn't tell me anything. She went to the restroom, and after a long period of time, she came running and pleaded with me to get her out. She... looked very terrified," Jimin whispers, his voice barely above a murmur as he casts his gaze downward, his fingers fidgeting nervously.

Mrs. Park nods understandingly, her expression reflecting concern as she listens to her son's account.

"Jimin, I think she has encountered someone from her past-" Mrs. Park begins, but before she can finish her sentence, Jimin abruptly cuts her off, a determined look in his eyes as he rises from the couch.

Walking over to the window, Jimin rests his hand against the glass, his features clouded with anger and frustration.

"Commander Jeon was not present in the main hall event. I saw his wife all alone. I think he might have seen Y/n or gotten in contact with her," Jimin explains, his voice tight with suppressed fury as he clenches his fist, the intensity of his emotions evident in his rigid posture and burning gaze.

Mrs. Park looks on, her heart heavy with concern as she tries to process her son's words, her mind racing with worry for both Y/n and Jimin.

"I want to kill him now," Jimin growls, his voice laced with seething rage as he clenches his fists, his body tense with the desire for revenge.

"Wait, Jimin. You can't jump to conclusions. Talk with Y/n once she feels better, and then you can decide," Mrs. Park interjects, her tone firm yet gentle as she stands up for her son.

All she can do is hope that Commander Jeon is not involved in this incident. Aware of Jimin's fiery temper and determination, she fears that his involvement could put his life at risk, especially considering Jungkook's higher position of authority.

She knows that Jimin won't rest until he sees justice served for you, but she also knows the dangers of confronting someone with Jungkook's power and influence. Her heart aches with worry for both you and Jimin as she prays for a resolution that won't endanger her son's life.
__

Yona weeps softly as she carefully applies the cotton ball to Jungkook's injured forehead, her touch gentle despite the turmoil in her heart. Jungkook's face betrays a simmering rage, though he keeps it contained, his wife's assistance a begrudging necessity. Taehyung stands silently in a corner, his eyes flitting nervously between Jungkook's angry demeanor and Yona's tear-stained face. He knows better than to speak up and risk drawing Jungkook's ire upon himself.