Chapter 16

"Please help my husband," you sobbed hard, staring into his poker face.

Jungkook's lips soon form into a smirk as he tilts his head, gripping your wrist harder as you let out a whimper. Soon a couple of officers and guards arrive at the place with motorcycles few with their horses.

"Search this place entirely and arrest every normal person you see here. Grab him and throw him in dungeons and make sure he doesn't die," Jungkook signals his hands to the unconscious male and gives off his last warning not to let him die before turning his attention back to you.

"You made a good plan of escaping from me but the mistake you made is trusting my mother. She is my mother then what can you expect from her," he scoffs at your stupidity and pulls you back to his car. Your eyes remain on your Hoseok who is taken by the guard into the truck while you are dragged away by Jungkook.

He opens his car and pushes you inside and walks to the driver's side.

He starts the engine and presses the clutch, his tires moving backward and he swiftly rotates the steering wheel, and once his car is turned he presses the accelerator and drives away faster.

Once your child is asleep, Jungkook begins his conversation.

"Don't worry. Your husband will be alive for now. I need my answers from him though," he smirks as he takes a look in the middle of his driving.

"Aren't you curious and what am I going to do with you after this?" He asks as if he is reading your mind in life. Your baffled expression meets his eyes for a second before looking away to hide your scared face.

Jungkook chuckles in amusement as his eyes stay fixated on the road. You squeeze shut your eyes and your hand grabs something from your luggage.

"Listen y/n I won't do any-"

You instantly throw some powder on his face making him shut his eyes as he groans while losing control of his stirring wheel. The tire changes its direction as the motor engine directly hits the tree, stream begins to erupt from the car as its front mirror and back metal are broken due to the impact.

You open your eyes after some minutes as you regain your consciousness. You immediately look beside you to see Jungkook's face lying on the steering wheel while blood flows from his forehead due to the impact. You try to open the door but wince in pain. You touch your temple and notice blood leaking. You check your baby for injuries and luckily she has none of it but the wailing of your baby continues.

You quickly get out of the car and scan your surroundings. You are presently in the middle of the road in nowhere. The route to the village from here is long for you. You cry out loud as you hit your head repeatedly for doing such a crime against the commander. You had no idea but the moment of rage took over you to kill him and die with him. After witnessing you're husband being shot by him made you go nuts and crazy. You wanted Jungkook to get the taste of his own medicine.

You sat on the road crying with your baby. Soon the guards who are supposed to follow the car arrive a few minutes late and watch their chief lying unconscious inside the car. They immediately arrest you and place you inside the same truck where Hoseok is fighting for his life.

Jackson soon arrives at the place, he instantly rushes to the Jungkook's car a and pulls out his bleeding chief places him in the new car, and drives straight to the hospital. The news seemed to reach Mrs Jeon and she immediately rushed to the hospital to see her dear son. She wails her heart out while standing outside the ICU room watching her son fighting for his life. Other higher-ranking officials gather at the hospital as well as Jungkook's fiancé.

"Who did this!" She screams.

"It's Jung Y/n," Jackson tells to Mrs Jeon whose eyes turn red hearing your name. Didn't she order her men to finish you off then how come did you stayed alive when her son was fighting for his life?

"Kill that bitch! That bitch should die!" She yells in frustration.

"Madam Jeon I'm sorry but the matter regarding the crime and attempted murder can't be taken into our hands. It's in Mr Jeon's hand. Once he gives the order we shall execute it and there are a lot of other higher officials here. Please refrain from speaking like this," Jackson maintains his poker face while showcasing his loyalty to Jungkook and openly telling Mrs Jeon that her words don't spare a word here.

"You're fired! Get out!" She pushes him and stands before the ICU room.

The doctor comes out of the room and Mrs Jeon rushes to him.

"How is my son?" She asks with worries for her dear son.

"Mr Jeon is perfectly fine, he got some minor injuries on his head, and upon faster arrival, his injuries are treated well, He will wake up soon and you can see him,"

Mrs Jeon sighs in relief as she leans on the wall for support.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You lean back on the wall of the same dungeon you were previously locked. Your eyes are void of any tears after crying for hours. You remained soulless trying to shut your eyes and gain some sleep. Your husband was taken to the hospital as well to treat him as per Jungkook's order and you were thrown into this dirty cell.

Days passed you were starved for an entire week after the incident but were given access to a glass of water. You begin to lose weight, your cheeks shrink and your bones start to visible from your dry skin. You don't even know whether you still have milk inside your breast to feed your child. You never realized that you would ever land up in such a horrible situation because of your idiotic choices.

A few guards approach your cell and open it wide.

"You come out. Chief is calling for you,"

You knew this would happen sooner or later. You kept in all your fears and lifted yourself up by the support of the wall. You walked out of the cell while holding your baby who is busy playing with your dirty dress knobs.

You are taken into the same mansion upstairs where Jungkook's room was present. The maid's and butlers' eyes were fixed on you as they watched you with pity and scanned your current weak state.

The door is opened for you and you walk in, locking your eyes with brown orbs. He was bandaged on his forehead, and a few on his hand. An IV drip is attached to his left hand displaying his ongoing treatment. His cold yet fire burning behind his eyes, holding the wrath for you. You are not nervous or afraid. You are ready to face his hatred and the vicious torture he is gonna show you.

"You look weak," his only words that came after you caused him this.

"Eat something and help your child to take some rest," he simply says as if you haven't damaged his entire body. You are taken back unable to say something as this is not what you had expected. He must be planning something wicked behind his normal posture. Jungkook never forgives anyone who brings harm to him or his family. He is a man of vengeance yet you couldn't decipher his normal routine talks with you.

The guards began to guide you back to your room.

"Eat a lot and stay healthy. We have lot to see today," his dark yet calm voice send chills to you. You knew what is cooking up in his head. After all he caught your husband and he will definitely use you against him. This is what he is being planning all these days.

"Oh lord help my Hoseok,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Update.