chapter 41

"The main event is yet to come," Jungkook murmured, his touch gentle against Ami's cheek

"No! I beg you! Please don't harm my child, please!" you pleaded, struggling to withdraw from his grasp as you screamed for your baby, your heart pounding with terror.

"Stop!" Jimin's voice erupted with fury and rage, his eyes flashing with a primal instinct to protect.

Jungkook, however, merely rolled his eyes as he turned to look at Jimin, a disdainful smirk playing on his lips.

"Shut up, loser!" Taehyung's growl accompanied by a rough kick aimed at Jimin's face silenced any further protests.

"Shut him up forever," Jungkook commanded, his voice cold and devoid of any remorse, and Taehyung smirked in agreement, nodding his head as if eager to carry out the order.

"No!" You screamed out loud, your voice filled with anguish.

"Please stop this cruelty!" you cried, your voice trembling with a mixture of fear and hopelessness.

Jungkook's smirk widened as he approached you, his steps deliberate and calculated. He grabbed your cheeks roughly, forcing you to look into his cold, merciless eyes.

"My cruelty is yet to come, sweetie," he whispered, his breath brushing against your cheeks before his lips met yours in a cruel mockery of affection. The kiss was tainted with malice, a sinister promise of more pain and suffering to come.

You squeezed your lips shut tightly, refusing to give Jungkook the satisfaction of tasting your fear. His smirk only widened at your defense.

He stepped back, his eyes analyzing you for a few agonizing seconds.

"I'll take you afterwards now your precious little child is in my hands, wanna see how I play with her," Jungkook taunted, his laughter ringing with a chilling madness that sent shivers down your spine.

Instantly, you looked up, a desperate and pitiful plea flashing across your face, silently begging him not to touch your precious Ami, your heart wrenching with fear and helplessness.

Ignoring your silent plea, Jungkook turned his attention to Ami, his touch turning from gentle to cruel as his finger traced her soft scalp. With a sudden and painful grip, he grabbed her delicate neck, causing your baby to cry out in agony, her tiny body choking on tears and gasping for breath in the sudden discomfort.

"No! Please! Please, please!" You screamed, your voice hoarse with desperation, tears streaming down your cheeks as you pleaded for mercy.

"Stop..." Jimin's voice was barely a whisper, his own despair evident in his eyes, but Taehyung silenced him with a merciless press of his boot on Jimin's neck, restricting him from intervening, the little energy he possessed drained by the weight of Taehyung's cruelty.