chapter 9

"Call the doctor and bring the woman to the guest room, you stay with her" Jungkook orders the maid and informs the guard to bring you to the guest room.

"Yes sir," she tells and runs to inside to aid you.

"Chief what about Hoseok-"

"Afterwards, now I need to check on y/n,"

Jackson shuts his mouth and downs his head.

"Go and call for the doctor," he tells Jackson before following his way to the basement in which you are locked in.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You clench your stomach as you scream in pain, the water broke already and the maid who saw you in this state rushes to you. She brings a cup of water and tries to feed you but you bite your lips from the uncontrollable pain from your lower body.

"It will be okay Miss," the maid tries to comfort you but your ears. You grip her hands in an attempt to cool you and it gave you a little comfort. Where is Hoseok? You wanted him to be with you at this moment.

Jungkook rushes in and watches you scream in pain while the place surrounding you is enriched with fluid, it meant that your water gas is broken. His face softens a bit at the sight of you screaming and he marches forward. He bends and carefully uses his left hand to place it below your knees and his right-hand rest on your waist. He gently lifts you up making you catch his shirt for support.

He makes his way out of the basement and brings you to his guest room, he places you on the bed and covers you with his blanket. You grip your belly while letting out a heavy scream.

"Has the doctor arrived?" He asks the maid.

Soon Jackson walks in with the doctor.

The female doctor rushes to you and checks for your pulse.

"Please make your presence out, I will see with the patient," the doctor gently tells you.

Jungkook looks at you before briefing himself out of the room followed by Jackson. The maid and a nurse stay with the female doctor to aid you.

The doctor pulls out a injection and fills it with fluid before injecting you with it. The nurse immediately attaches a IV drip to you as your body is failing to cope up due to your low intake of food.

Jungkook stays outside with a tiny bit of nervousness overflowing through his veins as if it's his wife who is undergoing labour but the reality is just a small village peasant woman.

Soon after some time, your loud screech shook the room before hearing the cries of the baby.

"It's a girl baby," the doctor says showing your baby to you. Your tears of joy close from your eyes before closing your eyes due to exhaustion.

The nurse nicely cleans the baby with a towel and wraps her in soft white fabric. The baby calms down after some time and is being laid beside you.

The doctor asks the nurse to guide you while making her way out.

"How is she?" Junkook asks once he saw the doctor coming out of the guest room.

"She is fine, and she is blessed with a baby girl," the doctor smiles.

"Oh," that's all Jungkook could mutter.

"Can I go inside?"

"Yes, you can," the doctor says.

Jungkook nods and makes his way in by opening the door. His eyes stop at you who is sleeping from the tiredness and a small human being laid beside you. He looks at the child as if it's an alien. Never in his life, he has seen a small baby.

The baby got most of your looks rather than that good for nothing of your husband. He felt a moment of relief that the thought as he wouldn't be able to tolerate the baby if it attained Hoseok's looks. He gently brings his hands below and tried to scope the baby, she let out small whines before going into her sleep. Her eyes remained closed but it was big with double eyelids, unlike Hosoek.

Once he got hold of the baby and gently rock her back and forth trying to make the awake baby sleep. Soon the child's eyes closed and began to suck on his palms searching for her milk.

Jungkook chuckles at the baby's action.

"My hand is not your milk bag little one," he tells but the child continued to suck ignoring his words. Babies are born with only one knowledge which is the ability to suck on anything that provides them with milk.

You winced as you heard the small whines of your child, and your eyes pop open and enlarged in fear when you saw the devil holding your baby.

"No!" You yelped trying to get off the bed and wanting to snatch your baby from him.

Jungkook turns to you and notices you struggling with the IV drip and trying to get to him.

"Stop right there if you don't want anything happening to your baby," he sternly says making you halt your movement.

"P-please don't....harm my baby," you tell him with your low as you hiss in pain from the bottom.

"That depends on you sweety, help me capture your good-for-nothing husband and the baby shall stay safe and secure in the mansion," he crooks his head while moving his fingers dangerously closer to your child's neck.

Your heartbeat quickens its pace as you look at him with a baffled face.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? You can't even choose between your husband and child?" He asks crookedly making your brain storm in fear.

"Please let us go, I will do anything," you didn't want to choose. Both of them are equally important to you and all wanted was for them to be safe. You would protect them no matter what.

"Talking with you is a waste of time," Jungkook sighs and places the baby beside you.

You immediately pick her up and bring her closer to your chest. You looked at her peacefully sleeping. You felt the moment of relief when his dirty hands are off your baby.

"Take rest, sooner or later you will be welcomed with disaster news" he smirks before taking a last glance at you before leaving the room.

You become deaf to his words, not wanting to hear anything from him. He indeed helped you in your labour but everything has a back motive. He wouldn't save you just like that, either he wants to use your child to lure out your husband or he might harbour some other sick motives to harm you. Help from this ruthless commander is like a tasty venom that could kill you anytime. All you have to do is pray for your child

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Update