chapter 4

You add the ingredients as mentioned by your mother into the boiling pot, you cut the Cumber into slices and dip it in salt before adding it to the soup. You also add some species to give a special taste to the soup. Once you feel it's ready, you put off the fire and use the clothes to hold the hot pot and bring it inside the house.

Hoseok on watches you bringing the boiling pot and runs to you but suddenly his back hurts causing him to release a moan of pain.

You look at Hoseok and run to him.

"Why are you walking? Didn't I tell you to rest?" You scold him for trying to move his body. You couldn't see him pain and looking at his current state made you feel even more sad for him. It kills you internally to watch your husband suffer every day because of those cruel men.

"But you are pregnant-"

"I know but that doesn't mean I can't do any work Hoseokah, I can do everything up to my maximum if I feel any sort of discomfort then I would immediately stop and let you know because I care about the child too honey. I know okay. So don't stress yourself and just focus on improving your wounds and health," you tell him while cupping his cheek.

Hoseok's eyes fill with tears as he watches you with great adoration. Even though he was with zero luck and in a poor family, he still got you. His most precious and beautiful wife who cares about him so much. He could only thank God for providing him with such a beautiful angel. You are worth everything to him. For you, he can do anything.

"I'm sorry honey. I won't do anything that would trouble you," Hoseok whispers as he leans forward.

You look at him as your hot breath is felt under his nose. Slowly you near his lips and attach them to his. He pulls your face closer to his and pulls you into a deep passionate kiss. You felt so good against him and he wanted to take you here but he knows he has to control him. You carry his child and he needs to put his sexual desire under the bay.

After a few moments of passionate make out you pull back and take a few deep breaths.

"It was good honey, you felt like a cure to all my pain" he whispers while gazing at you with love. You chuckle as you help him back to the bed.

You go to the kitchen and pour the soup into a bowl and bring it to him.

You blow the soup on the spoon and slowly feed him.

"Does it taste good?" You ask with a slight nervousness.

"Yea, it's delicious," he says making you smile in relief.

"It's my mom's secret recipe. Your wounds, pain, tears and sadness will wash away within seconds and you will be filled with good memories and joyful feelings," you tell like a mother who is examining her child.

"You will be a good mother to our child,"

You laugh at his words and continue to feed him.

"Then you will be a good father too, our kids will learn how to be brave from you," you confidently inform about your husband.

Hoseok laughs as he gulps down your every spoon of soup.

Nothing else mattered to him. All he wants is to lead a simple life with you and his children. He doesn't need to run behind money, you are worth billions of Korean won to him and he only needs you to be beside him.

"Hoseok ah! Hoseok ah! We are in trouble," a man yells rushing inside the house.

Hoseok gets up from the bed as you hold his shoulders to give him support.

"What's wrong chaeyoung?" He asks as he frowns his eyebrows and has a tint of worry about the male's panicked figure.

"Y-your brother-" he stutters while looking down, Hoseok runs to him leaving your hold on him. He grabs Chaeyoung's shoulder.