she gets shy when she gives you matching jewelry (requested)

"This has been the best evening I've had in so long. Thank you, my love." You told Mina as she played with your hair.

You're curled up on the sofa, just enjoying this lovely evening with her.

It's the first date that you've been able to have together in a few weeks due to how busy Mina has been lately.

Between the tour with the girls and promoting MISAMO, she hasn't had much free time at all.

So now that you finally have some time to spend together, you're both enjoying it to the fullest and cherishing every single second.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that. I feel the same way." She said as she kissed your head lovingly. "But the evening isn't over. We have lots of time to spend together still and I also have something special for you."

"You do?" You asked as she sat up and reached for her bag.

She pulled something out of it and cleared her throat.

She looked into your eyes with her bright brown ones, only to look away shyly as her precious gummy smile pulled at her lips.

"Mina, what is it? Why are you being so shy?" You asked with a giggle.

"I got you something. Well, technically I got us something. I've been waiting to give it to you. I think you'll like it." She said as she looked back into your eyes.

Shy giggles left her lips as she looked away again and she sank her teeth into her lip as she held it out for you.

"I got us matching necklaces."

"You did?" You gasped softly as she held them out for you to see.

Your eyes went soft as you stared at her lovingly.

It was a lock and key.

The lock was for you as it had her initials on it and the key was for her since it had your initials on it.

"I know it's a little cheesy but-"

"It isn't. Not at all." You interrupted as you took her hand into yours. "It's perfect."

She smiled brightly at you.

Though she was still feeling and acting a little shy as she put it on your neck and clipped it securely, she was over the moon with happiness.

"Move your hair, pretty girl. I'll put yours on too." You said.

She pulled her long dark hair away from her neck and you carefully put it on her before you scooted closer to her and hugged her tight.

"You don't have to be shy with me, Mina. You know that."

"I know. It's just the first time I've ever done this." She said. "I've never even thought about matching jewelry with my partners. But with you, I knew it was something I wanted so much. Because I'm in love with you and I want everyone to know that."

You stroked her cheek as you gazed into her soft brown eyes.

"I'm in love with you too." You whispered before kissing her lips lovingly. "And now I get to show that off to the whole world with this beautiful necklace. I love it so much. It's perfect. I'm never taking it off."

"Me neither." She said. "I'm wearing mine with pride and when anyone asks about it, I'm going to tell them happily that it's your initials on my neck. Because you're mine and I'm yours."

"Forever and always." You whispered before pulling her in for another kiss.