planning a romantic night with Mina goes wrong (requested)

You blew out the match after lighting the last candle in the bedroom.

You've set it up as romantically as possible with soft and romantic music playing, candles lit all across the bedroom, flower petals all over the floor, and the staircase leading up to the bedroom.

But what you're most excited about is the sexy outfit you have on.

It's lingerie in Mina's favorite color and to say it's sexy would be a huge understatement.

You just wanted to have a special night with Mina and you figured that all of this would get her in the mood and would make for a great night between you.

Your heart started to race as you heard the front door open so you began to make your way downstairs.

"Oh, Mina," You called out as you reached the last step. "Like what you see, baby?"

But it wasn't just Mina standing there.

In fact, your girlfriend wasn't even in the room.

She had gone into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Instead, you came face to face with eight familiar but unexpected faces.

And the one standing right in front of the last step, the one you stood directly in front of, was none other than Tzuyu, who seemed to be completely shocked by what she saw.

"Oh, my god!" You said.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" Mina asked as she stepped into the room.

You tried to cover yourself up with your hands but it didn't really hide much.

A lot of skin was showing in this lingerie and even though you tried to cover up, you were still very exposed.

Mina entered the room and her jaw dropped when she saw you.

"You didn't tell me the girls were coming over!" You said.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know you'd be wearing that." She said.

"I thought it was just you here. I set everything up for a romantic night between us. That's why I'm wearing this." You said.

"Um, not to interrupt, but if it makes you feel any better you do look very sexy," Sana said.

"Sana!" Momo said. "Not the time."

You hurried up the stairs in embarrassment.

"Okay, movie night is canceled. We'll do it another time." Mina said. "Everyone out."

"Yes, ma'am." Jihyo chuckled.

"Have fun!" Jeongyeon winked.

Mina rolled her eyes before closing and locking the door before hurrying upstairs to you.

You sat on the bed with your head hung.

"I'm never going to be able to face the girls again."

"Baby, it wasn't that bad. It's not like you were naked." Mina said as she came over to your side. "In all honesty, I think they liked it."

You shook your head at her as she giggled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I should've."

"I'm just embarrassed. I planned everything out for us to have an intimate and romantic night together and now it's ruined."

"But it's not, darling. The girls are gone." She said as she put her hand on your thigh. "We could still have a very romantic night together."

You lifted your head and stared into her soft brown eyes as a smirk pulled at her lips.

"You look so sexy."

She leaned in and started to kiss your neck.

"It's in my favorite color too."

"You like it?"

"I do, sexy." She said as she continued to kiss your neck. "You look so good."

You smiled at her as she pulled away.

"But, as much as I love it, I think it's going to end up on the floor pretty soon."

You giggled before pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

"Still want to have that romantic night together? Because I do."

"Yeah." You smiled as you put your arms around her neck. "Do you like the candles and the flowers?"

"I do, baby girl. It's all very lovely." She smiled. "But I love you and this sexy lingerie more than anything."

You laughed as she put her lips back on yours, slowly pushing you back onto the bed.

"My beautiful girl." She whispered as she started to kiss your neck again. "I'm going to treat you like a queen tonight. I promise."

And you looked forward to it.