she gets jealous of a BLACKPINK member (requested)

Curled up on Mina's bed with your head resting on her chest, you focused on the brush of her fingertips as you watched TV together.

The show that you're binge-watching together is one that you've both been wanting to see for a while now but haven't had the chance due to her being so incredibly busy lately.

It just cut to commercials and Mina was running her fingers through your hair as a gasp fell from your lips.

She looked at the screen as you sat up a little.

An ad featuring Jennie from BLACKPINK was playing and she figured that you were excited because you're a fan.

"You like Jennie?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, she's cool! But I'm not just a fan. We used to date."

Mina's eyes went wide over your words.

That was something you never told her before.

"Y-You used to date Jennie? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Because it's in the past. I mean, I still hear from her on occasion and I'm still kinda close with the girls because our split was healthy and amicable."

"When did you date?"

"Back in 2020 until the end of 2021. She was my first love if I'm being honest. She treated me so well and we liked each other a lot. But we had to end things because she was just too busy and it wasn't a good time for her to date."

Mina knows that it's over between the two of you from the way you're talking but also, hearing you talk like that about Jennie made her a little jealous.

"Would you ever get back with her if she asked?"

"What?" You chuckled as you looked at her, finding her jaw clenched a little. "No, of course not. Like I said, it's in the past. I've moved on and she has too."

"She was your first love, huh?" Mina questioned. "So you must've cared a lot about her."

"Yeah, she was my first real relationship and She treated me well."

Mina nodded wordlessly but still kept her jaw clenched, which made you chuckle.

"Do you miss her?"

"No, because I have you." You grinned and kissed the tip of her nose, only to see that look of jealousy in her eyes still. "Come on, baby, don't be jealous." You said as you caressed her cheek. "Just because she was my first love doesn't mean that I'm in love with her now. You're the one I love. You're the love of my life."

Those words brought a smile to her face.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I love you and even though I will always cherish those memories with Jennie, I only want to be with you and I only love you, Mina."

She leaned into your touch as you caressed her cheek.

"Things didn't work out with Jennie but I know they will with you. I know you're the one and I know I'm going to fall even more in love with you every day that we're together. You're the only one I care about, okay? No one has my heart but you."

"I love you too." She smiled before kissing your lips softly.

"So don't be jealous, okay, baby? You mean the world to me and no one will ever compare to you. You're my whole world."

She put her forehead against yours and lovingly stared into your eyes as you continued to caress her cheek.

"Okay. I believe you and trust you."

"You should because I'm telling you the truth." You promised before kissing her again.

"I love you, sweet girl."

"I love you too, Mina." You said as she pulled you closer and kissed you deeper.