the girls playfully tease you (requested)

You finished the last few bites of food on your plate before dropping your fork on it.

It was now empty but your stomach was still growling because you were still so hungry.

You're out to lunch with the girls today and you're having so much fun though you can't deny that you're struggling to focus on what they're chatting about when you're so hungry.

You looked to see that Mina still had some food on her plate.

In fact, she had only taken a few bites of her food before she got pulled into a conversation with Jeongyeon.

Your stomach growled again and you put your head on Mina's shoulder with a whine as you poked her side.

She looked away from Jeongyeon and stared at you with her precious gummy smile.

"Yes, darling?" She spoke as she wrapped her arm around you to pull you closer.

"I'm still hungry, baby." You said shyly and with a little pout.

"Oh? And what do you want me to do about that?" She teased. "Tell me, sweet girl. Don't be shy."

She knew what you were wanting but she wasn't going to give in right away, especially when you're not asking her.

"Please, baby? Can I have some?" You asked again, still a little shy.

Your cheeks were heating up slightly and you toyed with the hem of your shirt as you gazed into her eyes.

You're still not good at asking Mina for what you want sometimes because you're just not used to having someone around who encourages you to do so.

And even though she finds it sweet and oh-so-cute that you get so shy, she does enjoy teasing you at times.

"Hmm... nope, not good enough," Mina spoke, holding back a grin.

"Fine. Mina, baby, can I pretty please have some of your food? Please?" You whined, dragging the word a bit as you gave her your saddest eyes.

Mina giggled when she heard your stomach make more noise.

"Gosh, baby. Someone's stomach is noisy tonight." She joked before grabbing her fork.

She took some of her food and put it on your plate before kissing your cheek.

"Good?"

"Yeah. Thank you!" You cheerfully spoke before you began to practically devour the food on your plate.

"If you're still hungry, let me know. We can always order more." She smiled.

Mina loves you more than anything and she loves you just the way that you are.

She'd never judge you for your appetite.

If you're hungry, she encourages you to eat until you feel better and your stomach is full.

And the girls are the same way.

So when they tease you, they tease you to be playful, not mean or hurtful.

So when Momo burst into giggles across from you, you looked up at her as you put another forkful of food into your mouth.

"What is it?" Mina wondered.

"Nothing. It's just the way she asked for your food, that's all." Momo spoke.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"She's so shy sometimes!" Jihyo giggled.

"Mina," Sana imitated your whines and your shyness. "Can I pretty please have some of your food?"

"Yeah and don't forget that pout she always gives Mina when she wants something." Tzuyu chuckled as she sipped on her drink.

Nayeon then pouted at you the same way you had pouted at Mina moments ago and you couldn't help but scowl at her.

"It was cute!" Dahyun laughed. "It's adorable how shy you get sometimes."

"However, in the nicest way possible, Y/N, your stomach growling that loudly wasn't so cute." Chaeyoung teased.

You whined and put your head on Mina's shoulder again, burying your face in the fabric of her hoodie.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We're just teasing you in good fun." Jihyo assured.

"Yeah, we love you. You know that." Jeongyeon spoke happily.

"It's cute that you ask Mina for food when you're hungry and Mina giving you her food when you want it is so sweet." Momo smiled.

Mina kissed your forehead lovingly as she smiled happily.

The girls truly love you and you love them too... even when they tease you like this.