your first night as a married couple (requested)

"Here we are," Mina whispered as she came up behind you. "Our very first night on our honeymoon and as a married couple."

You stared out the window and you were almost as mesmerized by the view of Paris as you were by your beautiful wife, whose reflection you caught a glimpse of in the window.

You stared at her arms that were wrapped around you and your heart skipped a beat as soon as you saw the ring on her finger.

It just feels so surreal.

"I can't believe it." You whispered. "I can't believe we're married!"

You turned around and saw the stars in her eyes.

"You're my wife."

"And you're my wife. Forever and always." She whispered before leaning in to kiss you.

You wrapped your arms around her neck as you quickly got carried away by her kiss.

As her lips moved against yours, you felt her hands begin to travel across your body and the feeling made your heart race.

"Is this okay, baby?" She asked against your lips.

She's touched you before but until tonight, she never had any intentions behind her caresses.

You both agreed to wait until you were married to be intimate and now that the day had arrived, you were both antsy for it to happen because your hearts were so close to bursting.

Staring into her soft brown eyes as you pulled away from her lips, you sent her a smile and said,

"It's more than okay. This is what we've been waiting for. I want you, Mina. I want this."

Her eyes sparkled a little more and she watched yours fill with stars before she took your hand and led you to the bed.

She gently pushed you on it before she climbed over you, letting her eyes and her fingertips travel across every inch of your skin.

You still had your wedding dress on, the same one you wore when you tied the knot just a while ago and she couldn't help but flashback to those moments for a minute.

Mina wanted to make this day as unforgettable and as special as she possibly could for you both and Paris seemed like the perfect place for you to marry and spend a couple of weeks honeymooning.

The wedding wasn't anything huge despite where it took place.

Neither of you wanted it to be huge; you just flew your parents, her parents, and your closest friends and other loved ones out here for the special day.

The girls, of course, were included and with them in attendance, your wedding only consisted of fifty people at the very most.

You and Mina could've invited more but the day was more special this way with only those who mean the most to you both in attendance.

It was a dream come true for you both and the smiles on your faces still haven't fallen; your happiness and infinite love for each other are too intense to try and stop.

Gently brushing your hand across your wife's cheek, she was pulled out of her thoughts before she stared at you adoringly again.

"Are you okay? You seem caught up in your thoughts."

"The only thing I'm caught up in is you." She softly spoke. "I was just thinking about our wedding. You look so gorgeous in your dress, baby."

Your smile grew as she kissed you again.

"But I want to take it off of you now."

"Please do."

She nodded and pulled away from the kiss before you sat up.

She unzipped it and helped you pull it off, her lips immediately brushing against every inch of your soft bare skin once it hit the floor.

"You had the most beautiful wedding dress in the world, baby. You looked so stunning."

"You look gorgeous in yours too." You whispered. "Now, it's my turn to take yours off."

She nodded and let you take it off, your hands shaking with excitement and anticipation as you did so.

Once it hit the floor, she took your hands into yours and kissed your fingers lovingly before putting her lips back on yours.

"I'm so in love with you." You whispered and she grinned against your lips.

"I'm so in love with you too, Mrs. Myoui,"

A soft sigh left your lips at the name and she smiled at the sight.

"You love being called that, don't you?"

You nodded and she kissed your neck.

"So do I, Mrs Myoui," She whispered and then smirked against your neck when her name left your lips in ecstasy.

"Kiss me again," You pleaded and she happily moved in for another kiss, letting her fingertips brush against your inner thighs with every brush of your lips.

It felt as though you were in the clouds.

The euphoria she brought you made you feel like nothing you had ever felt before and it was incredible.

You just couldn't get enough of each other.

The kisses you shared began to get a little more needy and passionate, though the immense love you had for each other was still there behind every kiss.

You got lost in each other; in each kiss, each caress, and each movement as you spent the next couple of hours being intimate.

It was so blissful and so romantic and waiting until now made these moments so much more special and euphoric.

When the moments ended and you began to come down from the clouds, you got off of Mina and laid down beside her before putting your head on her shoulder.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late and, despite such a long and busy day, especially the last couple of hours, neither of you was ready to sleep.

"If you're not too tired, would you like to go out on the balcony and look at the view?" You asked and watched her eyes light up as she nodded.

"I'd love that." She smiled.

You both got up and threw some clothes on before opening the door to the balcony.

She sat down and pulled you onto her lap as you looked out at Paris, amazed by the view of all the lights and the beautiful tower.

"This is the start of the rest of our lives together." She whispered.

"I can't wait to see what's ahead and to spend every second with you, falling more and more in love every day."

"Me too." She agreed as she kissed the back of your neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."