sitting on her lap doing her makeup (requested)

"Can I help you with that, pretty girl?" You asked Mina as you watched her sit down on the bed with her makeup.

That precious gummy smile of hers appeared on her face and she nodded happily.

"I'd love that." She said.

You climbed back onto the bed and Mina expected you to sit in front of her.

However, you sat on her lap, facing her.

This made a shy but happy giggle leave her lips and you couldn't help but do the same in response.

"What?" You giggled.

"Nothing. I just love it when you sit on my lap." She said as she wrapped her arms around you.

You kissed her forehead softly before going through her makeup products.

You decided to start with her eyeshadow and you picked a color you knew would make her beautiful brown eyes pop.

You brushed the gold-colored eyeshadow across her eyelids before she opened them.

"You have the prettiest eyes." You whispered as you moved on to doing her mascara. "You are just so gorgeous, Mina,"

She smiled as you continued to admire her beautiful features as you did her makeup.

You admired her soft, smooth skin as you put the highlighter on her cheeks.

Humming quietly, you stayed focused as you gently moved the brushes of makeup across her skin, choosing colors and products that brought out her beautiful features.

"You know something?"

"What?" She spoke.

"I know you wear it because you like it and because you have to for your job but you don't need makeup to be beautiful, baby. You're so incredibly beautiful."

She giggled before trying to hold back her smile as you put her lipstick on.

"Every feature is just so gorgeous. Your eyes, your smile, your soft skin, your cute little moles," You spoke as you finished her lipstick. "Everything about you, sweet girl, is just breathtaking. I hope you never forget that."

You put the lipstick on the bed beside her other makeup products and then you looked back at her.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she stared into your eyes adoringly as you gazed back at her the same way.

"You truly are stunning. I am so lucky." You whispered.

Mina leaned in and kissed your lips softly a few times before pulling away to kiss your cheeks, making you giggle.

"I got some of my lipstick on here." She said as she pointed to your cheek.

"Leave it." You grinned. "I like it."

She shook her head with a laugh and then kissed your lips once more as she pulled you close, both of you so incredibly happy and so in love.