Chapter 138

It was almost nine when Avi decided to wake the rest of them up.

As soon as he saw Scott sleeping on his back, he smirked.

Karma is a bitch, Scottie.

Avi crept over to the side of the bed that Mitch was on, and his smirk grew.

He leaned down and kissed Mitch's forehead in hopes of waking him quietly.

Mitch's eyes fluttered open. "Alph--"

Avi slapped a hand over his mouth, and raised a finger to his own lips.

Mitch nodded in understanding, but furrowed his eyebrows nonetheless.

Avi waved him over to stand up.

Mitch instantly stood, and when Avi laid down next to Scott, his eyes widened in realization.

Scott had an arm around Avi in seconds, thinking it was Mitch.

Avi turned to look at the sleeping body beside him, and tried to think of what would make him most similar to Mitch.

He bit his lip to hold in a laugh when he thought of it.

Avi gently began poking Scott's chest.

Scott didn't open his eyes when he tiredly rumbled, "Mitchie, what did I say about poking my 'boobies'?"

Mitch covered his mouth to silence the giggle that threatened to surpass his lips.

He replaced it with a, "you said not to do it. I'm sorry."

Scott turned over and held Avi's body with both arms. "Good boy."

He gave Avi's forehead a kiss, before freezing completely.

Scott didn't move, hardly even breathed for two seconds. "Avriel Kaplan, you sly bastard."

"Don't curse in front--"

Scott's eyes shot open and he pushed Avi away from him. "Don't you start that with me! What is your problem?!"

Avi laughed and stood next to Mitch. "I told you I'd get you back for when you did it to me."

Scott flopped down on his back and laughed once, sarcastically. "Unbelievable!"

Avi laughed again and gave Mitch a high five, before walking around to the other side of the bed to wake his own Omega.

She was already awake and giggling though.

Avi smiled and kissed her nose. "Something amusing to you, Princess?"

She nodded with a grin.

Scott jumped out of the bed and gave Mitch a hug.

He held on to Mitch and then dropped his head down on Mitch's shoulder. "He violated me, Mitchie."

Mitch giggled and rubbed Scott's back.

Avi came by and gave Scott's rear a quick pat. "Don't be so dramatic. You deserved it."

Kirstin followed Avi out the door to get changed and ready for the day in their own room.

Scott pulled away from Mitch, but leaned in to kiss his forehead.

He froze, millimeters away from Mitch's face. "I can smell him. He kissed you?!"

Mitch took a small step back. "H-He... Yes. But just my forehead! And he only did it to wake me up."

Scott grit his teeth. "He picked a bad day to piss me off."

He walked by Mitch, but Mitch wrapped both hands around one of Scott's arms. "Don't get him back today. Please?"

Scott slowly turned. "And why not?"

"His parents are coming today. It's a huge deal for him. Just.. Promise me?"

Scott sighed. "I promise."

******

Half an hour later, all five were dressed up somewhat nicely.

Avi wore jeans and a nice shirt, which he tucked in, and then chose a lovely dress for Kirstin to wear.

Kevin had blue jeans and a very fitting sweater.

Scott was in jeans and a button up shirt, almost like Avi.

Mitch was pacing in front of the closet with dark jeans on.

Scott picked out a shirt and held it up in front of Mitch.

Mitch just shook his head.

Scott held up a different shirt. "This one?"

Mitch shook his head and kept pacing back and forth. "Not unless we're going to a funeral later." He muttered.

Scott hung the shirt back up and stood in front of Mitch, effectively making him stop walking.

Scott grabbed his chin and forced eye contact with his deep brown eyes. "Watch that mouth of yours. You have to drop the sass today, remember?"

Mitch frowned. "I will. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.."

Scott kept the hold on Mitch's chin as he gave the smaller boy a brief kiss. "I forgive you. Just don't slip up in front of all the parents. I know how amazingly well-behaved you can be. You just have to show everyone else."

Mitch smiled. "I'll try."

Scott walked back to the closet. He came back with an orange sweater. "What about this? I love this shirt on you."

Mitch stopped and gave it some actual thought. "Is it yours?"

"Well.. No."

"Then no."

Scott huffed and hung the shirt back up. "You're so difficult sometimes. You better not let Avi see you acting this way. What did I tell you about bottling up your feelings? When you don't tell me things, you get mean. Especially to me."

Mitch sat down on the edge of the bed, still shirtless.

Scott sighed and sat down next to him. "So what's wrong, Pumpkin?"

Mitch pushed himself closer to Scott, until Scott finally put an arm around him.

Mitch avoided eye contact. "They're going to hate me."

"Who?"

"All of them. Everyone's parents are going to hate me."

Scott set his head on top of Mitch's when Mitch set his head on Scott's shoulder. "Why do you think that?"

"I'm a nervous wreck. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I don't want to disappoint anyone." Mitch admitted quietly.

"You can't possibly disappoint anyone if you just be yourself."

Mitch moved his head to stare into Scott's eyes. "You really think so?"

"Absolutely."

Mitch smiled proudly. "Okay. But I still need a shirt."

Scott stood to look in their closet once more.

He put his hands on his hips as he tried to think.

Reaching into the closet, he pulled out a black tank top of his own, and handed it to Mitch.

Mitch immediately smiled at it's familiar design. "You wear this shirt almost every day..."

"So it smells insanely like me. You'll love it." Scott said smiling.

Mitch slipped it on, and it was huge. But he loved it.

Scott held both of Mitch's hands as he stood from the bed. "Adorable." He mumbled, giving Mitch's body a once over.

Mitch blushed. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

Suddenly, Avi cleared his throat from the doorway. "Okay. We get it. You're both adorable. Are you finished yet?"

******