Chapter 93

Scott was grabbing a few snacks off the shelves when he felt Mitch's vice grip around his bicep.

He turned to him with furrowed eyebrows, and set everything down when he saw Mitch's eyes squeezed shut. "Are you okay, baby?"

Mitch nodded. "The smell is stronger out here.."

He squeezed Scott's arm so hard, Scott was sure it would bruise.

But he didn't say anything.

He grabbed a few boxes, and handed them to Mitch. "Take these to the room and don't come back. It's better for you in there."

Mitch nodded and turned to go, but froze when he heard someone knock on the cabin's front door.

Scott's head whipped to the side to stare at the door. He started walking towards it. "Go, Mitchell."

Mitch scurried down the hall and set the food down before looking directly at Avi. "Someone's here. At the front door."

Avi hopped up and flew out the door to find Scott.

Scott was reaching for the door handle when someone knocked again.

He flinched away and Avi appeared next to him. "Ready? Let's do this."

Avi opened the door, Scott looking over his shoulder.

In front of them stood a Beta.

He waved for a second, before glancing behind him, and then facing the two Alphas again. "Hiya! I'm Todrick.. Um. I need to talk to Mitchell Grassi's Alpha."

Scott pushed past Avi for a second. "What do you need?"

"Oh my. Well. You're quite large, aren't you? Alpha Travis has taken control of this situation mostly, but he requests the two of you for a brief meeting." Todrick explained to him.

Avi peered over Scott's shoulder. "A meeting? During a lockdown?"

"It's an emergency, Sir. I was told I walk fast."

Scott turned to Avi. "Get Mitch. Tell him to put on some pants or something."

Avi nodded and disappeared down the hall.

Scott glanced at Todrick again. "Do you belong to Travis' pack?"

"Yes, Sir. I do. Um. It's not really my business.. And you look great. But are you going to put on some clothes..?" He replied and then questioned with a large smile.

Scott kept nervously glancing around behind Todrick, in case of trouble. "Yeah. You're right. Hang on."

He found some of Avi's sweats draped over the couch, and decided that would be fine.

Mitch came running out of the hallway in some jeans and one of Scott's shirts. "Alpha? Is everything okay?"

Scott smiled down at him. "We have to go somewhere, alright?"

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Todrick eyed him for a moment with a small smile. "Aren't you just the cutest thing I've ever seen?! I wish we had Omegas like you in our pack. Instead I have giants like Alex. Oh well. Not the point. Come along."

He motioned for them to follow as he headed towards the Media Center.

Scott was so paranoid about watching for things around them as they walked, he barely noticed Mitch's grip tightening on his upper arm.

Scott looked at him for a second. "You okay?"

"The smell is strong out here too." Mitch mumbled.