Epilogue

In the blissful morning light, as the sun shined, two souls were tangled with each other in bed.

And as one of them woke up, he got engaged in admiring the beauty in his arms.

"Good morning paagal." He said lovingly before kissing her forehead.

"Uh haan! Sone de na. Get lost." Saying this she, I mean Adaa, pushed our bechara Nishad out of the comforters and also out of bed.

And to say the least, he wasn't even shocked. He was used to her tantrums and mood swings in the morning by now.

In Nitya's company, she became a baby too.

"You know what a normal couple does in mornings? They kiss each other good morning and get up together." He said with a frown on his face and his hands on the bed as he was still on the ground with his knees folded.

"Who said we are normal couple?" She asked from inside the duvet covers. It was chilly inside their room due to the heavy temperature of AC.

"Tera kuch nai ho sakta." Saying this he flew his hands in air as a sign of surrender and made his way towards the washroom.

While on the other hand, our pretty little miss went back to her morning slumber.

~•~•~•~•~

"Gut mornin papa" a cute voice came in ears of Vedant along with the running sounds of a tiny body.

He turned around to look at the source of his happiness, his and Isha's little bundle of joy. Nitya.

Two years back, they were blessed with a baby girl. And Vedant was the happiest man on planet earth since then. He swore to keep his little angel and his little angel's darling mother happy forever.

"Good morning baccha." Saying this Vedant collected her tiny frame in his hands and picked her up from the ground while kissing her head.

In response, she just giggles. It seems like her giggles are his favourite sound nowadays.

She was a pretty active baby for the age of two. And being in the constant company of her Adaa maasi doens't help kuch either.

She and Adaa are like best friends. You know where the other one is if you know about the first one.

"Ache se soi aap?" Vedant asked while having her sit on his lap holding her by one hand, and working on laptop with other. He had an important presentation alloted in the afternoon, but he can't leave Nitya at all.

His Nia. Their precious Nia.

"Yez papa. Aap?" She asked turning her face around to look at his. He gave her a beautiful smile which made her eyes twinkle with joy.

"Main bhi ache se soya. Bus aapki yaad aayi. Kabhi dadi ko chodke papa ke sath bhi so liya karo." He said feigning sadness.

But as the lil toddler couldn't understand his mischief, she became upset about the thought of making her own father upset.

"Sorry papa." She said looking down and he started panicking. Before he could reply to her, she was taken away from him in one blow.

"Papa can go to hell Nia baby. Aap kyu ro rahe ho. Aapko jab dadu dadi ke pas sona hoga aap unke sath sona, jab humare sath sona ho tab humare saath. Okay? Hum sab aapke hi toh hai." In a gorgeous baby blue anarkali, Isha said to Nitya.

Who looked at her with big doe eyes as if she was looking at her idol.

Indeed, both Adaa and Isha, were her idols for life. Both of them took no damn from anyone nor let their Nia baby take any.