41. Giving a chance

"NOOO. GIMME BACK MY CHOCOLATES." Adaa screamed running behind Nishad.

They were packing their stuffs for the picnic, and in between when Adaa came to take her chocolates from fridge, she didn't knew when her husband came along and snatched them from behind while running away from her.

"Yours? Oh baby you know after marriage jo tera hai wo mera hai." He gave a lame comment with an evil smile and ran again.

After the morning scene, Isha had made Adaa back to normal somehow. She might not been able to accept the reality completely, but she did successfully came in terms that her father in law is not a monster.

After that, she talked to her father on phone call as well. She understood his point of view too.

And even tho she was still angry with her own father a little, she was not even a bit angry with the Goyals. She even apologized to Vasant, who in return just patted her head and encouraged to make Nishad's life a disaster.

But right now, Nishad is the one who is making her life a disaster.

"Shut up. Shaadi ya no shaadi, jo mera hai wo mera hi hai. So gimme my chocolates back or else bohot pachtaoge." She said with gritted teeths.

One think to remember always, never take panga with Adaa about her chocolates.

"Oh really!? Whatever, these are mine now. You are not getting them ba-" and he hit his leg into the side table of living room while running.

And looking at him, Adaa started laughing boomingly.

Just then his papa and Chachu came in the living room.

"What's happening here. Nishad? Why are you looking like a chimpanzee?" Karan chachu asked to the youngest couple of the house, which lead to an even louder laughing session of Adaa.

"Chachu yarr. Ye kaise atrangi shabd ka prayog karrahe hai. I am not a chimpanzee." He retorted back.

And just then a call came on his phone.

"Hello."
"Yes. Oh my god."
"I'll be there in a while." Saying this he hung up the call.

Gave Adaa her chocolated back and made his way towards the entrance.

"I am going to hospital for a while. There's an emergency." He told his father, chachu and Adaa.

"But aren't you on a leave?" Vasant asked him back.

"I am. But right now there's no other doctor and an urgent surgery is necessary for this patient. He had Cardiac arrest in the morning. So I need to treate him ASAP. I'll be back in a few hours." He said and got out of the house.

That's the moment Adaa realised they don't really know each other. She might know his name and that he's a cardiologist but that's it.

So now, she made it her mission to know him from today. If this matrimony has happened, she is going to give her best in this now.

Par chocolates kabhi share nahi karungi. Ayaa bada 'jo Tera hai wo mera hai'. She rolled her eyes mentally.

And made her way towards her room after chatting a little with both the adults.

~~~

"Isha mer-" Vedant stopped is his track as soon as he saw his wife. She was looking like an angel.

He had went to take shower after packing the stuff. And Isha had just came after taking the shower. But he couldn't fine his shower gel anywhere so he came back in room to ask Isha.

Only to witness this sight of her rubbing her wet hair, wearing just a tshirt and shorts.

She generally wears anarkalis. But since it's quite hot in Bikaner now a days, she switched to shirts and shorts inside her bedroom. As Vedant had no problem.

"What happened?" She asked him, looking at him but still rubbing her hair with the towel.

"I uhh- wo main-" he was at loss of words.

So she stopped her hands and gave her whole, undevided attention to him.

"Kya hua?" She asked again.

"Mujhe kursi nahi mil rahi." He said in a daze. Even he himself didn't knew what he was saying.

"Ehh. Kya? Kursi kyu chahiye apko?" Isha said giving him ridiculed eye expressions.

"Kursi? Konsi kursi?" He asked, coming back to reality.

"Apne hi bola abhi ki kursi chahiye apko?'' she said getting confused.

"Mene? Nahi mujhe kursi thode chahiye. Mujhe toh shower gel. Ha right, mujhe mera shower gel nahi mil raha. Wo puchna tha kaha rakha hai." This conversation was getting awkward for Vedant. He don't know why but ye was getting a little to affected by Isha.

And for Isha, he was looking like a fool.

"Wo cabinet par rakha hai. Mere fashwash k paas." She answered and gave him a side eye, before continuing her hair drying.

And at that moment, Vedant wanted nothing more than the earth swallowing him alive.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Pfft.
Poor Vedant.

However,
Dark chocolate or white chocolate?