13. Mr. Little cranky Goyal

"Me? With this jerk? To bazaar? Hah in dreams. I wouldn't go anywhere with him anytime." Adaa replied on Isha's idea side eyeing Nishad, who in reply mad a funny face towards Adaa.

"Same to Same mam. I am not going anywhere with whatever her name is." Nishad said to Isha, crossing his arms while backpacking Adaa.

"I have a very gorgeous name for your information Mr. Little cranky Goyal. It's Adaa. A D A A. You better learn it or." Adaa said visibly fuming at him.

"Or what? Huh? What would you do? Are you challenging me miss. Little angry bird?" Nishad said facing Adaa and coming a step closer with a smirk on his face.

"You little piece of-"
"That's enough Adaa. Stop it." Isha cut Adaa off in middle of her cursing.

"And you, Nishad. I know you both quite go well together. I mean anyone can tell." She continued eyeing both of them.
"But you need to support in this plan. Cause first, your brother's health is our priority. Second, we need to take care of not making our father know anything." She explained calmly.

"If Adaa stays here and he calls out for anything, I am sure she wouldn't be able to handle. I mean, she makes blunders since starting when it comes to lies. We can't risk it at all." She said thoughtfully.

"Right. I agree with di, even tho I hate to admit it." Adaa said in a small voice.

"And I don't want anything to happen to them at all. Not even a small screaming because of us Nish. We are already causing them a lots of trouble. Don't need to cause more. It would be better if you do what Isha ji says. It's for the best." Vedant said directly to Nishad in a 'big bro' tone.

"And kindly stop throwing tantrums at Adaa ji." He vocaled at last.

"I wasn't the one who started it Bhai. She is the one who started saying mean stuff to me." He said sounding like a small kid.

"No Nishad. It was clearly you who provoked her to begin with." Vedant said with a look that's said 'challenge me if you can'.

"But-"
"It's fine Nishad. I understand. Adaa can be hard to handle sometimes. I mean, main toh use bachpan se hi jhel rahi hu na." Isha defended Nishad, making a fumingy shocked Adaa snap her head at her.

Nishad laughed out loud at it while Vedant was trying to hold his laugh back.

The way Isha said so was the funniest part of all.

"Pata nahi kaisi behen mili hai. Behan hai ya pishachini." Adaa muttered to herself.

"Said something sisso?" Isha asked wickedly.

"Nope. Just telling this Mr. Little cranky Goyal to follow me. Aren't we going to buy the dinner? Come fast dude." She said changing the topic and making her way out.

With Nishad following her lead not before rolling his eyes.

What kind of nickname is it? I thought she was better than this. He though.

~•~•~•~•~