31. Morning drama

"Good Morning." Isha said and scared Vedant. His back was facing her as he was standing near the window enjoying his morning tea.

She came out of the washroom. He didn't realise and as he was about to sip his drink, she scared her resulting in him dropping the cup on the ground.

"Oh My God. I am extremely sorry. I didn't knew I'll scare you. I-" she started rambling getting panic.

While he was just starring at her. How could she be so cute. He thought. Wait. Get her to calm and not gush over her obvious cuteness right now, you dumb homosapien. He scolded himself.

"Hey hey. It's alright. You don't need to care so much about it, Isha ji. Plus I wasnt even that scared, you know." He answered looking at her.

And she was staring back at him with small tears starting to appear in her eyes.

Shit. Did I make her cry? He thought.

"Are you...going to cry?" He asked her dumbly. And she just nodded her head in negetive.

"Absolutely not. I- I was j-just worried about...about the broken cup." She said looking away from her.

And before he could say anything else,

"Kya hua. Kuch tutne ki aawaz aai. Aap log theek toh hai?" It was Payal. As soon as she heard the cup breaking, she came running towards their room. And shut the door open.

"Yes Maa. Don't worry we are fine. It's just, I was in my thoughts and stumbled upon the sofa and broke the cup." Vedant lied smoothly.

While Isha just starred at him. Who didn't looked at her while talking to his mother even once.

And his mother for a few seconds just looked at him with focus. And then she

"Nalayak! Itna bada ho gaya hai par abhi tak chalne ki akal nahi aae na. Shaadi ho gayi par harkate nahi sudhari. Pata nahi kab sudharega." She said while twisting his ear.

"Ouch mummy." He screamed loudly.

While Isha just stood their, trying to control her shocked laughter.

"Ab bata. Phir todega kabhi cheze chalte firte?" His ear was still in between her fingers.

"Na. Never. Nada. Null. Ab to Jane do." He said and she left him. He started rubbing his now red read and Isha couldn't control anymore and laughed out loud.

He glared at her.

"Sorry but, the scene was a bit too funny. I couldn't control." She said to him still laughing.

"What happened Bhai?" Adaa and Raghav came running to their bedroom after hearing Vedant shout.

But they witnessed a laughing Isha and a gloomy Vedant holding his ear. Sorry, red ear. While Payal, well, she was looking like Hitler.

"Kuch nahi. Tumhara Bhai Superman banne ki koshish kar raha tha. Doraemon ban gaya." Isha said and laughed again. This time, Payal laughed with her too. While the other three looked weirdly at her broken humour.

"Kya matlab?" Adaa asked her elder sister.

"Arrey, by mistake I broke the cup. And Vedant was trying to cover it for me. He told Payal aun- I mean Maa that he broke the cup. And she punished him good in return." Isha explained to them. Who made an O shaped face in realisation.

She was about to fall Payal aunty, but stopped midway as she saw her scary eyes, boring into her.

"Wah! Great Bhai great." Raghav started laughing, while Adaa Said "kya yarr aaplog bhi. Kyu mere bechare Bhai ko tang karte rehte hai? Hatiye, mujhe milna hai bhai se." Saying this she made her way towards Vedant, who got happy at least someone was on his side.

As Adaa came near him smiling, his face lit up in a smile too.

But as she came more closer,

"Ouch!!" Vedant shrieked again as Adaa touched his already red ear with great force.

"Serves you right Bhai. Why did you have to take her mistake apne sar? Padne dete Naa di ko dant. Kitna maja aata." She said, made a face and got away from him.

Leaving him on the edge of tears from this treatment and Isha almost angry.

But before he or anyone else could say something, a servant came and told them about someone's arrival.

"Someone named Shubham has came. To meed Adaa madam."

~•~•~•~•~•~