53. Passion and clashes

Rest of the car ride was silent and as Isha stepped inside the house furiously, she was pulled back from her wrist with the same force.

"What the." She whisper screamed knowing too well who pulled her.

"Kaha Jaa Rahi hai aap?" Vedant asked her sweetly, whole his fingers danced on her left shoulder as his right hand had hold on her right hand from behind.

They were so close that her back was touching his front.

"R..room main." She stuttered. An unknown feeling drowning her towards him. All those butterflies in her stomach made it more difficult to withstand the heated moment.

"Mujhe akela chodkar?" He asked again. Now his fingers were going up and down her left arm, while his lips placed light kisses on her shoulder blade.

She had no idea what had got into him today. He's the most gentle man she had ever met in her life. But today, he was behaving differently.

But she decided that she liked the new him too. The bold and passionate him.

Little did she know, this was just the starting. He was way more passionate than this.

"Aapko toh kabhi akela naa chodu main." She replied, feeling the sudden confidence in her.

No matter how much she denied, there was this unmistaken spark between them which gave her confidence.

In his gaze, she wasn't shy or scared. Infact she was more confident and bold.

And he loved this fact. The fact that he made her feel more herself and bold.

She turned around and made a fierce eye contact with him.

Without breaking so, he took her palm and kissed the back of it. His other hand slowly invading her perfect curves.

"Sach?" He asked. Playing with her fingers.

"Aap kahenge toh bhi nahi." She replied.

"Main kyu kehne laga." He asked playfully and pulled her closer.

"Kya malum koi mujhse khubsoorat mil jaye toh?" She said nonchalantly. As if this closeness wasn't making her heartbeat go as wild as a jaguar on hunt.

"When we have diamond with us, we don't go for the search of gold." He commented before kissing her forehead as if assuring her.

And she heaved a sigh of relief.

Both of them knew something was happening between them. Their feelings were open to both. They were just scared to speak them out loud.

And before anything else could happen, darwaje ki ghanti baji.

Groaning, Vedant leaved Isha and she went to open the door while shaking her head with a smile on his response.

"Ish! Just leave the door as it is and continue our business. Bahar wala thodi der main chala jaega thak kar." Vedant, or as she now calls him, Ved suggested to Ish.

Ended up recieving a 'raised brow with pursed lips' look from Ish making him shut his mouth.

As the door opened, enter The youngest couple of the house in all their glory.

Kutte log. Vedant cursed in his mind.

"Hi Bhai. Aap kisika katal karke aae ho kya?" Nishad asked playfully to his Bhai.

"Nahi. Par bohot jald karne wala hu." Saying this he left the room, going towards his bedroom. All while glaring Nishad.

"Inhe kya hua?" He asked his bhabhi, who before she could reply was attacked by Adaa's complaints.

"Tu chup rehe. Di apko pata hai isne kya Kia aaj. Iske kaaran hum store room main band ho gaye. Aur phir hospital ka staff hume bahar nikalne aaya. Sabko pata hai ki main iss jahil ki biwi hu. Pata hai kaisi teasing looks de rahe the sab Hume." Adaa groaned in between her saga of complaints.

"Next time Maine kabhi iske workplace pe nahi jaana hai." She said and went towards her room stumbling her feets. Without letting Isha speak a word.

Nishad just looked at Isha giving her a guilty smile and she just laughed and patted his head.

"Koi na. Hota hai. Next time se romance karna ho toh kahi achi jageh lejana." She said and walked towards her room after winking at him.

And Nishad stood stuck at his place with opened mouth like a fish.

Because as far as he know, his bhabhi wasn't like this.

~•~•~•~•~

It had been three days since the incidence with both the couples.

After that day, Isha and Vedant were getting closer and closer to each other and bolder too.

On the other hand Adaa and Nishad were ignoring each other.

Nishad did their to talk to Adaa after the storeroom incident. But she denied the topic everytime. Soon after he stopped trying.

"Ish. Please get me some dahi na." Vedant said as he took the first morsel of his aaloo paratha. It was for breakfast today.

"Ye lijiye." She gave him and took seat beside him. He had already set her breakfast plate while she was getting him curd.

"Bhabhi. Can you pass me some aachar." Nishad said to Isha. Even tho the pickle jar was just besides Adaa.

"Haa..ye lo." Even tho Isha felt a bit weird, she let it be thinking they will sort out their clashes soon.

But Vedant have had enough of them giving each other cold shoulder and decided to end this.

"Nishad. Adaa. I need your favour bacche." He said making them snap their heads at him.

"Ji Bhai?" Adaa replied.

"I want you both to attend tonight's reception party at the Dixit's. I would be busy and Isha also have tight sketching schedule today. 8 PM, at the Taj Resort. Be on time."

~•~•~•~•~•~
(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Pav bhaji or chole bhature?