4. Kaki sa is mad

"I am so sorry Kaki sa. I really didn't mean to but. As Adaa was chasing me, to protect myself from her I ran over it. I am really really sorry Kaki sa." Shubham said making puppy face.

"What are you ha? 6 year old kids? Running here and there chasing each other? Kitne baar bola hai Ghar main Naa bhaga Kare. Sunta kon hai meri. Ab dekh liya na kya ho gaya. Idiots." Saying this Kaki sa went away towards her room, walking fast angrily in her Orange Banarasi saree.

"Now that's a real problem out there, I see." Commented Lavy looking at Shubham's face which was displaying pure horror. He just gave her a look and ran towards his kaki sa's room.

He cannot afford to make his kaki sa angry at any cost. Afterall, who will help him persue his dream girl if his kaki sa get's angry with him.

Yes, he was planning on sending a marriage proposal for Adaa to Shiv uncle after Lavy's reception. Today night, when Mr. Shiv Malhotra was going to join the Nayak's he was going to make his Kaka sa and kaki sa talk about it, since his father would be at a business meeting out of state, right after the wedding rituals.

"My dear pretty pretty kaku sa, talk to me na. Agar aap rooth gayi toh mera kya hoga." Shubham said while putting both his hands on his chest.

"You know what beta? Apna dil na left side hota hai, right side nahi." Kaku sa said and looked away from him. He realised his hands were on his right side of the chest. He quickly changed the positions and tried the same trick again. Only to recieve stink eyes from his aunt.

"Fine. Don't talk to me. But let me tell you, I am really sorry about the vase kaki sa. I was the one who made Adaa chase me. It was totally my fault. Please don't be angry on her because of me." He sighed. He didn't want his aunt to be angry with Adaa for his mistakes.

"I am not beta. Infact I am not even mad at you for breaking the vase. I am mad because you could have harmed yourself in the chaos. You don't realise Shubh how important you are for us. How important all you kids are for us. Please never do something that can harm you in the future." Ruchira said and too him in a hug.

"Aye aye captain." He said with a smile and hugged his aunt back.

"Wait! About your punishment, well..." Smirked Ruchira.
"Kaisi punishment?" Said Shubham looking at his aunt as if she grew two horns on her head.
"Ah hah" laughed Ruchira.

~•~•~•~•~